Airport Design Project Manager – International Engineering Jobs
Airport Lead Design Project Manager Middle East: Please Note: We are initially seeking expressions of interest for this position.
Due to the future retirement of a key member of staff, our client is seeking to find a highly qualified Airport Lead Design Project Management professional. The ideal candidate will have significant experience of Airport Detailed Design Project Management at least 20 years coupled with previous Middle East experience. Full detail of all requirements are listed below and all requirements must be met.
Please note: Our client cannot provide visas for candidates over the stated country retirement age of 60.
This role asks for extensive understanding of Airport projects for the detailed design and Engineering, as well as solid Middle East Airports experience.
We are seeking a Civil Engineer for this role with extensive experience of Runway/Taxiway design and airport facilities. ( this is not the design of the actual airport buildings)
We have a number of jobs for Engineers overseas, and jobs in the Middle East, please visit our International jobs page for more details. International Jobs – Stafford Lawrence- UK, USA, Middle East
Job Description for the Airport Lead Design Project Manager Middle East
- The role will oversee the engineering design, bid evaluation, contract administration, project scheduling, and quality control. From inception report, preliminary design, final design package 12 +3 and tender document package
- You will be involved with the review of Airport taxiway, runway designs, the project plan, drawings and specifications.
- As part of your role you will schedule and partake in design progress meetings as well as coordinating activities with outside parties to ensure completion of projects to time and to budget
- In addition, you will be expected to interact with government staff and other airport authorities as appropriate
- You will review the requested design modifications to the airport facilities and perform site visits and your findings
- Ideally you will have the ability to multitask on a variety of projects at any one time
- Report writing will be part of your daily duties
- Above all, you will adhere to and follow all safety regulations, so a strong background and understanding of HSE for Airport projects is desirable.
- You will also have the ability to multitask on a variety of projects across the Airport at any one time
Requirements for the Lead Design Project Manager Airports
- A Degree qualification in an Engineering subject is an essential requirement for this role
- In addition to an engineering degree this client is requesting along a Project Management qualification.
- Chartered Status is also a preferred requirement. Consideration will be given first to candidates with a Chartered Status.
- Previous experience of Airports Taxiway / Runway Design specifically in the Middle East, GCC Region
- In addition, at least 20 years of experience in the design of Airport Taxiway. Runway, Airport Design and Airport Construction as well as at least 10 of those years should have been in the GCC
- Extremely proficient in relevant airport design software in relation to runways and taxiways and airport facilities.
- You must be a team player with the ability to establish good working relationships with clients, line management and project teams and traffic engineer colleagues.
- Strong technical and organisational skills are paramount to this role along with the ability to work under your own initiative and to prioritize and manage your own time effectively.
Salary & Benefits – Airport Lead Design Project Manager Middle East
Initially, we are seeking expressions of interest for this role, so salaries can be discussed on a case-by-case basis and our client is currently open on salary for the right person
- As well as a generous basic salary, both accommodation and transport are provided for this role.
- 30 days paid leave
- As well as Medical and Accident emergency insurance cover
- In addition, 2 air tickets
To express your interest for this Airport Design Lead PM role
Email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com. Please quote reference: EXP/AIR/ME
Please note: The retirement age is 60 for positions in this Middle East country. Our client cannot now provide visas for candidates over the age of 60
When expressing an interest for this role, please could candidates let us know the following:
- Availability/ Notice Period
- Current Location
- Requirements for single or married status
- Nationality and Date of Birth
- Please also detail in your email your years of experience in the Middle East
- Your years of experience of Airport Projects
- Any relevant software experience related to Airport Design
Do you know of someone who could be interested in this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offer a candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. https://www.staffordlawrence.com/candidate-referral-scheme/
Our other Airport Construction roles
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
Full detail about Stafford Lawrence Ltd can be found on our About Us Page About us – Stafford Lawrence Construction & Engineering Jobs
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are a United Kingdom based Recruitment Consultancy
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in the recruitment of Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
If you would like more information on this role, or our other UK and International roles please get in touch with us via the contact form on our Contact Us Page or email firstname.lastname@example.org