Assistant Project Manager – Plymouth Job Vacancy- Construction Consultancy
Assistant Project Manager Jobs -Construction Project Management Careers. Our client is a leading Multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy, they are recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager with some previous Construction consultancy experience for their offices based in their Plymouth office in Devon. They are a great company to work for and are an excellent organisation to have on your CV.
Our client is considered a fantastic company to work for due to the ethos . They are one of the leading construction consultancies in the South West. If you are looking for a Career in Construction Project Management with an organisation that can assist in helping you in attaining Chartered Status, this is a great company to work for.
This is not a graduate-level job vacancy. Some experience as a Graduate Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager with a construction consultancy company, specifically in the UK is required for this job vacancy.
This is a new vacancy created as a result of a number of new project wins. Our client are an award-winning construction project management consultancy, with very strong corporate social responsibility. They can offer a structured career path and will pay for and provide training.
Some previous experience with an Engineering Consultancy, Property Consultancy, Construction consultancy or Housing Developer in the United Kingdom would be ideal, 1-2 years.
Please Note: We can only consider UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK( A current UK work visa). Our clients cannot provide visas for Non-UK Nationals
Job Description for the Assistant PM Plymouth- Construction Project Management
- You will be assisting the Lead Construction Project Manager to oversee the contractors on a programme of Mixed Use/ Commercial / Education /Healthcare /High End Residential projects on behalf of clients in the region
- You will also assist in project managing and administering and assessing projects under NEC and JCT Contracts
- You will use your experience to manage the projects from planning inception to delivery and completion.
- In addition, part of your role will be to oversee the Contractor on behalf of the client.
- Oversee and report to the client on behalf of the consultancy and to attend meetings both with the contractor and the client.
- Work as part of a team and mentor less senior members of the team.
Requirements for the Assistant Project Manager Job- Construction Consultancy
- They are seeking a candidate with some previous construction project management experience 1-2 years,
- In addition, A Degree or HND qualification in a construction-related discipline, such as Construction project management or Commercial Management.
- You will have experience either with a Construction Consultancy, Engineering Consultancy or Housing Developer.
- In addition, you will have some experience of administering JCT and/or NEC Contracts and some knowledge of the Assessment of Construction programmes.
- Experience in Project Management in one or all of the following: Highways/ Infrastructure/ Civils Projects / Housing Developments/ Commercial Developments/ Mixed Use Developments/ Education or Healthcare construction projects.
- Candidates with experience of Construction Project Management and located in the Plymouth area would be ideal. We will also consider candidates from across the UK who wish to relocate to Devon.
- In addition Experience of CEMAR ( Contract Management Solutions) or Asta Power Project or other Project Management software is also desirable.
- Attention to detail, coupled with strong project management, administration and coordination experience and the ability to manage your own workload are requirements of this role.
Salary and Benefits for the Assistant Project Manager Job Plymouth Devon
Our client is recruiting an Assistant Construction Project Manager for a full-time permanent position based in their Plymouth office
- The ideal Assistant Project Manager, Construction Consultant should expect A basic salary of £25,000-£28,000
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
- In addition, one paid professional subscription.
- Training and development
- Pension and Life cover
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Sports and Social events
- Our client can also provide Structured Training to attain Chartered Project Management status, paid for by the company
- Free Parking
TO APPLY for this Assistant Project Manager Job Vacancy – UK Project Manager jobs
Email an up-to-date Resume or CV to our UK recruitment team firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference: APM/ PLY823
We also have other Assistant level construction roles on our website, please click on the links below for further information. Or visit our UK Jobs Page.
Assistant Cost Consultant Quantity Surveyor jobs in Cornwall
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy? UK construction project manager vacancies
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for Assistant Project Manager jobs
Do you want to become a Chartered Construction Project Manager?
Chartered Status is highly desirable when working in Construction although not essential for all roles. It is something that a lot of professionals aspire to and certainly one of the things our International Construction clients ask us for and potentially worth thinking about for the future. Below are just a few of the recognised organisations for Chartered Construction Professionals in the United Kingdom.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd -Project Manager Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience assisting with hiring and recruitment for full-time permanent vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Construction Project Manager Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.