Assistant PM – Gloucester/ Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager Jobs – Our client is a leading Multidisciplinary Consultancy, seeking an Assistant PM / Assistant Project Manager for their offices in Gloucester.
Our client are considered a great company to work for and are one of the leading construction consultancies in the South West. If you are looking for a Career in Construction Project Management with an organisation that can assist in helping you to attain Chartered Status, this is a good company to work for.
This is not a graduate-level role, some experience as a Graduate Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager with a construction company is required.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new project wins. Our client are an award-winning construction project management consultancy, with very strong corporate social responsibility. They can offer a structured career path.
Ideally, you will have some experience of administering NEC Contracts on projects. If you also have some understanding of Section 38 and Section 278 that would be an added bonus, but is not a requirement.
Some experience with an Engineering Consultancy, Property Consultancy Construction consultancy or Housing Developer would be ideal, 1-2 years.
Job Description for the Assistant PM Gloucestershire
- You will be assisting the Lead Project Manager to oversee a programme of Highways/ Housing Development projects on behalf of the client across the Gloucester / Worcester region.
- You will also assist in project managing and administering and assessing projects under NEC Contracts
- You will use your experience to manage the projects from inception to completion.
- In addition, to oversee the Contractor on behalf of the client.
- Oversee and report for the client and to attend meetings both with the contractor and the client.
Requirements for the Assistant Project Manager Job
- They are seeking a candidate with some previous project management experience 1-2 years,
- You will have experience either with a Construction Consultancy, Engineering Consultancy or Housing Developer.
- In addition, you will have experience of NEC 3 Contracts and some knowledge of the Assessment of Construction programmes.
- Experience in Project Management in one or all of the following: Highways/ Infrastructure/ Civils Projects / Housing Developments.
- In addition, you will have a Degree Qualification or be currently working towards one.
- Candidates located in the Gloucester area would be ideal. We will also consider candidates from across the UK who wish to relocate to the Gloucester / Cheltenham area.
- In addition Experience of CEMAR ( Contract Management Solutions) would be preferred. Experience of Asta Power Project is also desirable.
- Attention to detail and solid project management experience.
Salary and Benefits for the Assistant Project Manager Job Gloucester
Candidates should expect a salary of £27,000-£32,000
In addition to a great basic they also offer a number of benefits, such as:
- Structured Training for Chartered Status, paid for by the company
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile
- 25 days Holiday, plus birthday
- In addition the ability to take some work from home days
To apply to any of our Jobs for Assistant Project Manager jobs
Click here to email your CV to our UK recruitment team. Please quote reference: APM/ GLO/0822
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction Project Management professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on any of our roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only go to named clients with your express permission.
We also have other Assistant level construction roles on our website
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Cornwall https://www.staffordlawrence.com/job-assistant-quantity-surveyor-jobs-cornwall/
Assistant Project Manager Truro Assistant Project Manager Truro – Stafford Lawrence Assistant QS