Assistant PM – Gloucester/ Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager Jobs – Project Management Assistant. Our client is a leading Multidisciplinary Consultancy, seeking an Assistant PM / Assistant Project Manager / Project Management Coordinator for their offices based on the outskirts of Gloucester.
Our client are considered a great company to work for and are one of the leading construction consultancies in the South West. If you are looking for a Career in Construction Project Management with an organisation that can assist in helping you to attain Chartered Status, this is a good company to work for.
This is not a graduate-level role, some experience as a Graduate Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager with a construction company, specifically in the UK is required for this vacancy.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new project wins. Our client are an award-winning construction project management consultancy, with very strong corporate social responsibility. They can offer a structured career path and will pay for and provide training.
Ideally, you will have some experience of administering NEC Contracts on projects. If you also have some understanding of Section 38 and Section 278 that would be an added bonus, but is not a requirement.
Some experience with an Engineering Consultancy, Property Consultancy Construction consultancy or Housing Developer in the United Kingdom would be ideal, 1-2 years.
Please Note: We can only consider UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our clients cannot provide visas for Non-UK Nationals
Job Description for the Assistant PM Gloucestershire
- You will be assisting the Lead Project Manager to oversee a programme of Highways/ Housing Development projects on behalf of the client across the Gloucester / Worcester region.
- You will also assist in project managing and administering and assessing projects under NEC Contracts
- You will use your experience to manage the projects from planning inception to delivery and completion.
- In addition, part of your role will be to oversee the Contractor on behalf of the client.
- Oversee and report for the client and to attend meetings both with the contractor and the client.
- Work as part of a team and mentor less senior members of the team
Requirements for the Assistant Project Manager Job
- They are seeking a candidate with some previous project management experience 1-2 years,
- You will have experience either with a Construction Consultancy, Engineering Consultancy or Housing Developer.
- In addition, you will have experience of NEC 3 Contracts and some knowledge of the Assessment of Construction programmes.
- Experience in Project Management in one or all of the following: Highways/ Infrastructure/ Civils Projects / Housing Developments.
- In addition, you will have a Degree Qualification or be currently working towards one. Your degree qualification will be in a construction related discipline, such as construction project management.
- Candidates with experience of Construction Project Management and located in the Gloucester area would be ideal. We will also consider candidates from across the UK who wish to relocate to the Gloucester / Cheltenham area.
- In addition Experience of CEMAR ( Contract Management Solutions) would be preferred. Experience of Asta Power Project is also desirable.
- Attention to detail, coupled with strong project management, administration and coordination experience and the ability to manage your own workload are requirements of this role.
Salary and Benefits for the Assistant Project Manager Job Gloucester
This is a full-time permanent role.
- The ideal Assistant Project Manager, Construction Consultant should expect A basic salary of £27,000-£32,000
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition a Generous holiday allowance, 33 days plus birthday as well as 8 public holidays
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Training and development
- Pension and Life cover
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Sports and Social events
- Structured Training to attain Chartered Project Management status, paid for by the company
- Free Parking
To apply to any of our Jobs for Assistant Project Manager jobs
Email an up-to-date Resume or CV to our UK recruitment team email@example.com. Please quote reference: APM/ GLO/0822
We also have other Assistant level construction roles on our website, please click on the links below for further information. Or visit our UK Jobs Page.
Assistant Cost Consultant Quantity Surveyor jobs in Cornwall
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy or any of our other UK construction vacancies?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for Assistant Project Manager jobs
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Employers Agent Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.