Assistant Quantity Surveyor Oxfordshire- UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
Stafford Lawrence Ltd is recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Graduate Quantity Surveyor for a job vacancy with a Cost Consultancy based near Chipping Norton on the Oxfordshire / Gloucestershire border. A great role to get started in a Quantity Surveying position.
Our client is a fairly newly formed Chartered Quantity Surveying practice who are keen to expand. The Director is seeking an Assistant or Graduate Quantity Surveyor to work alongside him on a number of projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to secure their first role with a Quantity Surveying practice, or someone who has circa 1-2 years experience as a Graduate or Assistant Cost Consultant or Quantity Surveyor.
This practice is involved in a number of High-End Residential, Hotels/Spa projects in the Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire area. They can also provide training and mentoring if you wish to start working towards APC for Chartered MRICS Status.
We have a number of Assistant Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK, please visit our UK Jobs page for detailed information on all vacancies.
N.B This role is open to UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Candidates must have at least 1-2 years of UK experience for this role and ideally have links to the area.
Requirements for the AQS Chipping Norton / Graduate Cost Consultant Job
- A Degree qualified Graduate or Assistant Quantity Surveyor, with some Quantity Surveying experience would be ideal. We are seeking a candidate who has completed their BSc Quantity Surveying.
- Some experience as a Graduate or Assistant Cost Consultant circa 1-2 years would be ideal, although our client will consider candidates who have recently completed a BSc in Quantity Surveying
- You will be involved in assisting the Director with Residential, Interior and Mixed-Use, Hotel and Spa projects in the region.
- Candidates should be located in the Chipping Norton area or on the Gloucestershire Oxfordshire border, or within commuting distance. A full clean driving licence is essential.
- Strong communication skills are a requirement for this role. Roles with a Chartered Quantity Surveying practice tend to be client-facing and you will be expected to liaise with clients on behalf of the Director.
- Candidates should also have strong numeracy skills, with the ability to multitask and have an understanding of Quantity Surveying for a consultancy
- The desire to work towards APC and attain MRICS Chartered Status in the future.
Salary & Benefits for the Assistant Quantity Surveyor job Vacancy Chipping Norton
- £20- £25,000 basic per annum, in addition to a great package you will also receive the following benefits.
- In addition, an annual leave allowance of 22 days plus bank holidays
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours (This client is also open to some homeworking days).
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension.
- In addition, a generous mileage allowance
To apply for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Cost Consultant Vacancy
Email your CV or Resume to Victoria Ricketts and Quote AQS/ Oxfordshire/723
Call in confidence 0208 638 8857
We have other roles in the United Kingdom for Assistant Cost Consultants and Quantity Surveyors
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Jobs and Vacancies in the UK
Can you recommend a candidate for this Assistant Quantity Surveying vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Graduate quantity surveyor who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for Assistant Quantity Surveyors
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Assistant Quantity Surveyor recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom. Our roles are from Assistant to Board Level.
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking candidates for Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Cost Consultant and Graduate Quantity Surveyor jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits.
For information on all our latest UK Jobs and International Vacancies, you can also follow us on Linkedin, Instagram or Twitter