Assistant Quantity Surveyor Manchester
Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant vacancy Manchester, North West
Our client is a leading Construction Cost Consultancy or Chartered Quantity Surveying Practice based in central Manchester. They are seeking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Cost Consultant for their offices in Manchester, North West.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new project wins. If you are are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for a Career in Quantity Surveying, this client are an excellent Construction Cost consultancy to work for. You will be able to work on some very large construction projects in the region. You will work alongside highly qualified Quantity Surveying professionals who have worked all over the world, and will be there to assist you in your Quantity Surveying Career.
Our client also provides mentoring and training for candidates wishing to undertake their APC ( Assessment of professional competence MRICS). They also have an excellent APC pass rate and some interesting projects for you to work on in the region, from Leisure to Mixed-Use Commercial Education, Healthcare and Government Frameworks projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Cost Consultant to join an award-winning team.
N.B UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK (A current UK work visa). Our client cannot provide visas or sponsorship to non-UK nationals.
Requirements – Assistant Cost Consultant or Quantity Surveyor Job vacancies
- Our client are seeking a candidate with some experience in the United Kingdom. This experience will be as a Graduate Quantity Surveyor or an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with a Consultancy organisation 1- 2 years.
- In addition a RICS accredited degree qualification such as a BSc in Quantity Surveying, or Commercial Management, or working towards a Degree Qualification. Ideally, this will be a RICS accredited degree qualification so that you may attain your chartered MRICS status in the future if you wish.
- Our client will consider candidates with other construction-related qualifications, as long as you can show experience as an Assistant or Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant.
- Candidates located in the North West UK, Manchester area would be ideal. Our client will also consider candidates from elsewhere in the United Kingdom, if you wish to relocate to the area or have family already living in the area.
- In addition, experience as a Construction Cost Consultant or Quantity Surveyor on the Construction of Mixed-Use, Commercial, Residential or Education projects, would be a bonus.
- You will also have strong communication and reporting skills and the willingness to progress with APC for chartered status.
- You will work alongside a team of Quantity Surveyors providing services to clients in the Area and report to the Associate Director of Cost for the region.
- Candidates who have just attained a Degree In Quantity Surveying and have some work experience as part of their Degree are encouraged to apply.
Salary and Benefits for Assistant Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancies
This is a full-time permanent job vacancy for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Cost Consultant.
The successful candidate should expect a salary of circa £22,000 – £27,000, dependent on experience
In addition to a great basic salary, they also offer a number of benefits, such as:
- Structured APC Training for Chartered Status, also paid for by the company
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile
- In addition 33 days of Holiday, plus national holidays
- Flexible home working
- Sports and Social events
- Additional days holiday to assist with local community projects in the area
- Flexible hours
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity benefits
To apply for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor Manchester Job Vacancy
To apply email your CV to email@example.com . Please Quote REF:AQS/ MANC/04-23
For tips and tricks on writing a Curriculum Vitae, please visit our blog page on how to write a CV.
Can you recommend a candidate for this Assistant Cost Consultant vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this Assistant Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in the North West? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Plus details of how you can benefit and earn a referral fee Stafford Lawrence Assistant Quantity Surveyor Candidate referral scheme benefits.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time job vacancies for Construction Cost Consultancy professionals. We have clients in the United Kingdom the Middle East, USA and New Zealand.
- We are often asked by our clients to find Assistant Quantity Surveyors . A number of our roles are exclusive to Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- For any questions on any of the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)Guidelines. Your Curriculum Vitae will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always recruiting for good Assistant and Graduate Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants for Careers in Construction. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits.