Associate Director Cost UAE – Middle East Jobs, Abu Dhabi
We have an urgent vacancy for an Associate Director of Cost UAE for a full-time permanent position with a world-class Construction Cost Consultancy for their offices in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.
This is a senior management vacancy and we are seeking someone who can manage a team of 8-15 Quantity Surveyors / Senior Quantity Surveyors on a large Bridges / Roads / Infrastructure projects. This is a major civils project with long Bridges, Land reclamation, roads and ancilliary works. So if you have this experience read on….
NO previous middle east experience is required for this role. Our client is open to candidates from anywhere in the world as long as they have at least 15 years Bridges Roads and infrastructure.
Our clients are one of the premier Construction Cost consultancies in the Middle East and indeed across the globe. This is an Associate Director of Cost level role and requires a significant background of Quantity Surveying in a Consultancy environment.
The requirements for this role are very strict, as with all roles in the United Arab Emirates, they are very popular, so please ONLY apply if you meet all the requirements listed below.
If you are seeking jobs and careers in the Middle East or International Jobs for Quantity Surveyors visit our International jobs page for all our other Overseas Cost Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management vacancies. We have live current roles in Saudi, KSA Qatar, the USA and New Zealand.
Requirements Associate Director of Cost United Arab Emirates/ Associate Quantity Surveying Job – UAE
- Stafford Lawrence is seeking an Associate Director of Cost professional for this vacancy in Abu Dhabi UAE. So, you should have experience working with a Construction Cost Consultancy in a very senior or Associate Director position. The role will be based in Abu Dhabi managing a team at the client offices for a prestigious confidential Bridges project.
- Strong client liaison experience is a requirement.
- In addition to Senior Level experience with a consultancy, you will have at least 15 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant with a cost consultancy organisation.
- MRICS Chartered status is a requirement for this role. Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. This is essential. We are not considering candidates for this role without MRICS.
- In addition, a BSc degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management is also an essential requirement.
- We are also seeking experience in Bridges/ Infrastructure/ Roads or Land Reclamation
- This role is urgent, therefore we are seeking someone who can be available in 1 month or possibly sooner.
Salary & Benefits- Salary for Associate Director of Cost job vacancy- United Arab Emirates
An excellent total package salary is available for this Associate Director of Cost United Arab Emirates role.
- 50,000 -60,000AED per month total package
- Plus medical insurance provided on top
- One Professional membership
- Bonus as per UAE Law, which is a percentage of your basic monthly salary paid per annum
Our client is open to salary currently, for someone who meets all requirements
This role requires a 5 five day week
To Apply for this role for a Lead Cost Manager / Associate Director in the United Arab Emirates
Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference ADCost UAE1122 and please provide the following documentation with your application.
- A copy of your MRICS Certificate
- A copy of your Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying
OR Call in confidence +44208 638 8857
Contact us via the website contact form if you have any questions on our roles or email email@example.com. Or follow us for up-to-date roles and information on our Stafford Lawrence Company Linkedin page
We have a number of other Senior Level permanent full -time cost and commercial job vacancies for the Middle East. Please click on the link below to go to our International jobs page.
Cost and Commercial job vacancies in the Middle East
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for Construction vacancies
Our other United Arab Emirates job vacancies. Here are just a few
Hiring Senior Quantity Surveyor Dubai Job United Arab Emirates
Senior Quantity Surveyor vacancy United Arab Emirates – Bridges Experience
CV writing for Middle East roles – Jobs and Careers for Cost Professionals
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress!
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS. If that is a requirement for the role.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Middle East Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.