Director of Cost KSA
Stafford Lawrence is seeking to hire an Associate Director of Cost KSA / Associate Director – Quantity Surveying for a position with one of the Best British consultancies in the Middle East. This role is for a Prestigious Project in the region and will require some previous Middle East or Overseas experience. We also have a number of other Quantity Surveying Jobs in the Middle East, please go to our International jobs page to view all roles across the Middle East.
We are seeking a dynamic leader for this project, with the ability to manage multicultural teams of Cost and Quantity Surveying professionals. The role will report to the Director of Cost for the region. We would expect to see someone who has already taken a lead role on one or two projects in the Middle East as an Associate Director of Cost. We are also open to hearing from candidates who are working in Senior Quantity Surveyor roles and wish to move to an AD Role.
The role requires strong pre-contract experience, for Buildings Projects ( not civils/infrastructure) High End Residential or Private Palaces would be ideal.
Requirements for the Associate Director Cost KSA / Director Quantity Surveying
- MRICS – Chartered Status is required for this role. ( We cannot accept candidates without MRICS for this role) In addition:
- A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying ( We can only accept a 3 year BSc Quantity Surveying for this role)
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy PQS/ Construction Consultancy or Engineering consultancy organisation at a Senior Level. Ideally Senior or Associate Director level.
- Experience in Buildings Projects, such as Hotels Mixed Use Commercial Leisure, Residential, Healthcare projects. Any candidate with Royal Palaces experience would be highly regarded.
- As well as all of the above, previous experience in the Middle East is a requirement
- Plus a solid understanding of Cost Plus contracts
Salary & Benefits for the MRICS Associate Director KSA vacancies
- Basic salary – discussed on a case by case basis, candidates can expect circa 60,000 – 70,000 KSA per month total package. This is also very open to negotiation depending upon experience, our client will not rule anyone out.
- Medical is provided on top of the package
- This particular role is a 6 day week.
- N.B Please note that the retirement age in Saudi Arabia is 60. Due to laws and the pandemic, it is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain a visa for candidates over the age of 60.
- N.B Any foreign national wishing to work in Saudi Arabia requires full vaccination status. Please also note that only certain vaccines are acceptable. Further information is provided on the internet.
To apply to any of our Senior Level Cost Director jobs in the Middle East
Email your CV Victoria Ricketts . For this role Quote REF: ADCOSTKSA-6-22
- We have 20 years of experience hiring Construction Consultancy professionals for the UK Middle East and Asia. We are hiring now for Construction Consultancy Jobs across the Middle East
- If you have any questions on these roles then please get in touch via our contact us form or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only be sent to specifically named clients with your permission.
We also have roles for MRICS Quantity Surveyors and MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyors for positions with Cost Consultancy organisations in Saudi Arabia further detail can be found on these roles by clicking on the links below.
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence