Associate Project Manager jobs
Associate Project Manager Jobs / Associate Director Project Management- Construction Consultancy. This Construction Senior Project Manager or Associate Partner Project Management role is for a candidate with very strong Construction Consultancy experience as a Project Manager. The role will be based from our client’s offices in Plymouth, Devon in the South West. This is a full-time permanent job vacancy.
This senior-level position is with an award-winning dynamic Multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy with offices across the UK. Our client is open to both Senior Construction Project Manager and Associate Director / Associate Partner Project Manager candidates due to a number of project wins, they are keen to grow their team so have a variety of levels open.
Our clients are also open to sector experience this could be the oversight of construction for Mixed Use, Commercial, Health, Housing Public Sector, or Defence and/or Infrastructure projects. If you have Project Management experience overseeing Construction projects on behalf of the client and managing the contractor and you are keen to explore job opportunities in the South West, in the Plymouth or Exeter area, we have a number of roles for this award-winning client.
Some would say they are a premier consultancy in the United Kingdom. Staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client also actively encourages and promotes within the organisation. They are also heavily involved in Environmental and local community projects. So if you are seeking a career with an award-winning consultancy, that is giving something back to the local community and is committed to work-life balance and supports mental health initiatives in the workplace, this is the career for you.
United Kingdom Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the United Kingdom. Our client cannot provide visas or sponsorship for non-UK nationals.
Requirements for the Associate Director Project Management Vacancy, Devon
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject. Project Management, Commercial Management or Building Surveying would be ideal. Our client will also consider candidates with other construction-related degree qualifications.
- Furthermore, for this project manager role, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager, circa 6-10+ years.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the South West in the Plymouth, Devon area
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following construction projects: Healthcare, Public Sector, Housing, Defence or Infrastructure. Our clients are open to sector experience as long as you have worked for a Construction or Engineering consultancy. Our client will consider candidates from a Main Contractor background who wish to join a construction consultancy organisation.
- The ability to manage construction projects for the Client and oversee the contractor on a variety of high profile high value projects, also the ability to work alone or as part of the team
- Experience in Team management would be a bonus, as this role will support the project management team and mentor and manage less experienced candidates, with the view to forming a team of your own.
- Strong client liaison, business development, team building and communication skills are highly desirable skills for this role.
Salary & Benefits for the Associate Project Manager jobs
- The Senior Project Manager or Associate Director Project Management should expect, A basic salary of £60,000-70,000+, This is negotiable for the right person and dependent upon experience and the level of the role. Senior Project Manager or Associate Project Manager.
- In addition to a great basic salary, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension
- In addition, Mileage Allowance
- Director Level Bonus scheme
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- 33 days holiday, plus national holidays
- Work from home 2 days per week, plus a flexible working week
- Enhanced Maternity or Paternity benefits
- Extra days off to involve yourself in local community projects of your choice.
To apply for this Associate Director Project Management Vacancy
Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please quote reference AP/SPM0722 for this role in your email.
- If you would like more information on this Construction Consultancy role, or any of our other UK and International Construction jobs please get in touch with Victoria email Victoria Ricketts. Stafford Lawrence is a Recruitment Agency that also specialises in Project Management, Commercial Management and Engineering Jobs in the United Kingdom, USA, the Middle East and Asia.
- If you are seeking a Career in Construction as a Project Manager and would like more advice, please send us an email, and we would be happy to assist.
We have a number of roles for Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Building Surveyors in the United Kingdom with links to just a few of our current vacancies below. Please visit our United Kingdom Jobs pages for detailed information. If you are seeking a Project Management role overseas, please visit our International job vacancy page for detailed information on all our International jobs and careers in Construction.
Can you recommend a candidate for this Associate Director Project Management Vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd provides an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a construction project management candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role and how you can benefit from helping them. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for Associate Director Project Management
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time permanent vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to strict GDPR Guidelines. Your Curriculum Vitae will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Construction Project Management Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for all our roles.