Associate Project Management jobs
Associate Project Management Jobs. This Construction Senior Project Manager or Associate Partner Project Management role is for a candidate with very strong Construction Consultancy experience as a Project Manager. The role will be based from our client’s offices in Plymouth, Devon.
The position is with an award-winning dynamic Multidisciplinary Consultancy with offices across the UK. Our client is open to both Senior Project Manager and Associate Director / Associate Partner Project Manager candidates due to a number of project wins, they are keen to grow their team.
Our clients are also open to sector experience this could be Mixed Use, Commercial, Health, Housing Public Sector, or Defence and/or Infrastructure projects. If you have Project Management experience and are keen to explore job opportunities in the South West, in the Plymouth or Exeter area, we have a number of roles for this client.
Some would say they are a premier consultancy in the UK. Staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client also actively encourages and promotes within the organisation. They are also heavily involved in Environmental and local community projects. So if you are seeking a career with an award-winning consultancy, who are giving something back, this is the job for you.
UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
Requirements for the Associate Partner- Project Manager Job, Devon
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject. Project Management, Commercial Management or Building Surveying would be ideal. Our client will also consider candidates with other construction-related degree qualifications.
- Furthermore, for this role, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager, circa 6-10+ years.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the South West in the Plymouth, Devon area
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following: Healthcare, Public Sector, Housing, Defence or Infrastructure. Our clients are open to sector experience as long as you have worked for a Construction or Engineering consultancy.
- The ability to manage projects for the Client and oversee the contractor on a variety of projects, also the ability to work alone or as part of the team
- Experience in Team management would be a bonus, as this role will support the project management team and mentor less experienced candidates.
- Strong client liaison, business development and communication skills would also be desirable for this role.
Salary & Benefits for the Associate- Project Management
- The Senior Project Manager or Associate Project Management should expect, A basic salary of £60,000-70,000+, This is negotiable for the right person and dependent upon experience and the level of the role. SPM or APM.
- In addition to a great basic salary, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- 33 days holiday, plus national holidays
- Work from home 2 days per week, plus a flexible working week
To apply for any of our U.K Project Management roles
Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please quote reference AP/SPM0722 for this role in your email.
- If you would like more information on this Construction Consultancy role, or any of our other UK and International Construction jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence are a Recruitment Agency who also specialise in Project Management, Commercial Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK, USA, Middle East and Asia.
- If you are seeking a Career in Construction and would like more advise, please send us an email, we would be happy to assist.
We have a number of roles for Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Building Surveyors in the UK. Please visit our UK Jobs pages for detailed information.