Chartered Electrical Engineer KSA
We have a permanent vacancy for a Chartered Electrical Engineer KSA (Saudi Arabia) to join a well known British multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy working on confidential projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our client are a well known top-flight British construction consultancy with offices across the Middle East. This vacancy is for a Site-Based Chartered Electrical Engineer to oversee the design and the contractors on behalf of the client.
Strong Site experience is a requirement, as well as an understanding of Construction Schedules. This electrical engineering role requires Chartered Status.
Chartered Engineering status, PEng CEng ( Chartered Engineer), in addition, you will be a member of a professional body such as MIET MIEE. https://www.theiet.org/membership/
Chartered Electrical Engineer jobs Middle East
You will have an understanding of the following:
- Electrical assessments of existing and New Buildings,
- Experience of Monitoring/ Overseeing/ Reviewing the contractors progress, This role will oversee the contractor on behalf of the client.
- In addition, experience of designing structures to British Standards and Eurocodes and Building Regulation with a sound understanding of construction methods and processes
- Liaison with external electrical engineers and other sub-consultants
- You will also, Complete technical studies prepare cost estimates and complete surveys and reports
- Identify technical solutions and undertake feasibility studies to identify optimum designs.
- In addition, Strong Project Management experience and the ability to organise your own time and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Represent the building consultancy to clients. Strong Client Liaison and work winning experience is essential.
- This role will report to the Principal Chartered Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Chartered Electrical Engineer KSA
- Chartered Status is essential for this role, for example, CEng
- In addition, A Degree Qualification in a relevant Construction subject, such as electrical engineering.
- 6-10 years experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Above all a Strong knowledge of Electrical engineering principles, design/software packages
Salary & Benefits – Salary for Electrical Engineers Middle East
- A basic salary of 32-35,000SAR this figure includes transport allowance
- In addition provided accommodation
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- In addition, Visa and mobilisation costs provided.
Do you want more information on living and working in the Saudi Arabia? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
To apply for any of our Electrical Engineering Jobs
- Please send your CV in addition a copy of your Certification of Chartered Status to email@example.com. Please note, you need to provide your CV In Addition, your Certificate of Chartered Status to be considered.
- Please note: As with all roles in the Middle East, you will be required to obtain a Police Clearance Check certificate
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other Middle East Electrical Engineering Jobs / Vacancies please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines
If you are unsure if you are a Chartered Engineer, please research “How do i become a Chartered Engineer”