Chartered Engineers Middle East Jobs
We have vacancies for Chartered Engineers for Middle East Jobs. We are seeking Chartered Architectural Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers.
The roles are in KSA (Saudi Arabia) and you will be joining a well known British multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy.
Our client are a well known top-flight British construction consultancy in the Middle East. These vacancies are for Site-Based Chartered Engineers to oversee the contractors on behalf of the client. Strong Site / Project Management experience is a requirement. All roles require chartered status.
Chartered Engineer status, PEng CEng, in addition, you will be a member of a professional body such as MIMechE, MIET RIBA etc. https://www.imeche.org/membership-registration/become-a-member/chartered-engineer
Job Description – Chartered Engineers Middle East
You will have an understanding of the following:
- Assessments of existing and New Buildings,
- Experience of Monitoring/ Overseeing/ Reviewing the contractors progress, This role will oversee the contractor on behalf of the client.
- In addition, experience of designing structures to British Standards and Eurocodes and Building Regulation with a sound understanding of construction methods and processes
- Liaison with external engineers and other sub-consultants
- You will also, Complete technical studies prepare cost estimates and complete surveys and reports
- Identify technical solutions and undertake feasibility studies to identify optimum designs.
- In addition, Strong Project Management experience and the ability to organise your own time and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Represent the building consultancy to clients. Strong Client Liaison and work winning experience is essential
Requirements for the Chartered Engineers KSA
- Chartered Status is essential for this role, for example, CEng
- A Member of a professional body such as the MICE, MIET MIMechE RIBA
- In addition, A Degree Qualification in a relevant Construction subject to your title
- 7-12 years work experience as an Engineer in your professional subject
- Above all a Strong knowledge of Project Management and engineering principles, design/software packages
- In addition, previous experience of Defence projects would be highly regarded, if not experience of Buildings Projects would also be considered
Salary & Benefits- Salary for Engineers in the Middle East
- A basic salary of 32,000- 35,000 SAR In addition, accommodation and transport
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Our blog provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
To apply for any of our Engineering jobs in the Middle East
- Please send your CV in addition a copy of your Certification of Chartered Status to email@example.com
- Please note: Roles in the Middle East require a Police Clearance Check certificate.
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other Middle East Engineering Jobs / Vacancies please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines.