Chartered Mechanical Engineer KSA
We have a permanent full-time vacancy for a Chartered Mechanical Engineer KSA (Saudi Arabia) to join a well known British multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy.
Our client is a well-known top-flight British construction consultancy in the Middle East. This vacancy is for a Site-Based Chartered Mechanical Engineer to oversee the contractors on behalf of the client for a position in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. In addition, Strong Site experience is a requirement, as well as an understanding of Construction Schedules. This mechanical engineering role requires Chartered Status.
Chartered Engineer status, PEng CEng, in addition, you will be a member of a professional body such as MIMechE. https://www.imeche.org/membership-registration/become-a-member/chartered-engineer
Job Description – Chartered Mechanical Engineer Jobs and Careers Middle East
You will have a solid understanding of the following:
- Mechanical assessments of existing and New Buildings,
- Experience in Monitoring/ Overseeing/ Reviewing the contractor’s progress, This role will oversee the contractor on behalf of the client.
- In addition, experience of designing structures to British Standards and Eurocodes and Building Regulations with a sound understanding of construction methods and processes
- Liaison with external mechanical engineers and other sub-consultants
- You will also, Complete technical studies prepare cost estimates and complete surveys and reports
- Identify technical solutions and undertake feasibility studies to identify optimum designs.
- In addition, Strong Project Management experience and the ability to organise your own time and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Represent the building consultancy to clients. Strong Client Liaison and work-winning experience is essential
Requirements for the Chartered Mechanical Engineer KSA
- Chartered Status is essential for this role, for example, CEng. MIMechE, or another recognised Chartered Status.
- In addition, A Degree Qualification in a relevant Construction subject, with a preference for a Degree in Mechanical Engineering for this role.
- Solid experience as A Chartered Mechanical Engineer overseeing contractors on behalf of the client.
- 7-12 years experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
- Above all a Strong knowledge of Mechanical engineering principles, design/software packages
- Experience of Defence projects would be highly regarded, if not experience of Buildings Projects, such as mixed-use and commercial projects would also be considered
Salary & Benefits- Chartered Mechanical Engineers Salary Middle East
The successful candidate can expect a basic salary tax-free of 32,000- 35,000 SAR(This figure includes transport allowance)
- In addition, accommodation is provided on top of this package.
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Medical cover is provided for all candidates
- Visa and relocation costs
Please note, candidates should also have full vaccination status for positions in Saudi.
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Our blog provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
To apply for our Chartered Mechanical Engineer job vacancy
- Please send your CV in addition a copy of your Certification of Chartered Status to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note, please provide your CV AND a scanned copy of your Certificate of Chartered Status, to be considered for this vacancy.
- Please note: Roles in the Middle East require a Police Clearance Check certificate. If you have criminal convictions we will be unlikely to obtain a visa
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other Middle East Mechanical Engineering Jobs / Vacancies please get in touch with us contact us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines.
CV writing for Middle East roles – Jobs and Careers for Cost Professionals
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress!
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place / university where you studied your Degree Qualification. Please also detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your Chartered Status Membership number and the date you attained chartered status
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.