Chartered Civil Structural Engineer Vacancy KSA
Chartered Civil Structural engineer jobs: We are seeking a Chartered Civil Structural Engineer for a full-time permanent position in Riyadh to join a well known British multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy. Our client is a well-known topflight construction consultancy in the Middle East. This role is for a Site Based Chartered Civil/ Structural Engineer to oversee the contractors on behalf of the client. Strong Site experience is a requirement, as well as an understanding of Construction Schedules.
Chartered PEng or CEng ( Chartered Engineer) Status plus membership of a professional body such as MICE MIStructE. (Chartered Institute of Structural Engineers, Chartered Institute of Civil Engineers)
Ideally, candidates will have Defence projects experience, for Airports /Air bases or Military bases buildings. If you are a Chartered professional with Defence projects experience seeking a position in the Middle East, we have a number of other roles for Chartered Electrical and Chartered Mechanical professionals with the same client.
Please visit our International vacancies careers and jobs page for more roles for Engineering candidates in the Middle East.
Job Description for the Civil Structural Engineer Jobs
You will have an understanding of the following:
- Structural assessments of existing and New Buildings,
- In addition, experience of designing structures to British Standards and Eurocodes and Building Regulation with a sound understanding of construction methods and processes
- Liaison with external structural engineers and other sub-consultants
- You will also, Complete technical studies prepare cost estimates and complete surveys and reports
- Identify technical solutions and undertake feasibility studies to identify optimum designs.
- In addition, Strong Project Management experience and the ability to organise your own time and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Represent the building consultancy to clients. Strong Client Liaison and work winning experience is essential
Requirements for the Chartered Structural Engineer KSA
- Chartered Status is essential for this role, for example, MIStructE ICE or CEng.
- In addition, A Degree Qualification in a relevant Construction subject
- Full UK driving licence
- Above all a Strong knowledge of Structural engineering principles, design/software packages
Salary & Benefits – Middle East salary Structural Engineer
- A basic salary of 35,000-40,000SAR to include transport allowance
- In addition, accommodation is provided
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Medical Cover
- Mobilisation and demobilisation flights
- Bonus as per Saudi Law
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Our blog provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
To apply for any of our Civil Structural Engineer jobs/ vacancies in the Middle East
- Please send an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae / Resume along with a copy of your Chartered Status Certification to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also quote Ref :CEng0822
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other Middle East Structural Engineering Jobs / Vacancies please get in touch with us email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only be sent to specific named clients
- If you would like more information on how to become a Chartered Civil Engineer or a Chartered Structural Engineer, please visit the following websites https://www.istructe.org/membership/ or https://www.ice.org.uk/membership/membership-grades/member-mice/
Chartered Structural Engineer jobs/ Chartered Structural Engineer Middle East /Salaries in the Middle East/ Structural Engineer Jobs Middle East