Cladding / External Wall Professionals -Job Vacancies
Cladding Job Vacancies. Stafford Lawrence is engaged on a search for a number of professionals with experience of the UK Cladding /Facades / External Wall sector. We are seeking Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Employers Agents, Contracts Admininstrators Building Surveyors and Clerk of Works. These positions will oversee the replacement of Cladding/ Facades for Residential projects along the M4 Corridor. Projects from Bristol to Bournemouth, Southampton and London. If you have this experience and would like a role that offers flexibility of office/ home working, please apply to the email stated below.
Our client are a construction consultancy organisation who offer Project Management Quantity Surveying and Building Surveying services to the construction industry, they have offices across the South West and in London.
Please note: UK candidates or those with a current right to live and work in the UK Only. Our client cannot provide visas for Non-UK nationals currently.
Ideally, for these roles you will have solid experience of the UK Cladding/ External wall market and regulations and have experience overseeing the replacement of Cladding or External walls on Residential Buildings across the UK.
Requirements for the Cladding/ Facades professionals
- We are seeking professionals who can oversee cladding works in the UK. The roles we have are for Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Building Surveyors, EA Contracts Administration. Clerk of works. So if you have held any of these positions and have an understanding of the oversight of this type of project, please get in touch or apply below.
- Candidates should be based along the M4 Corridor as this client has a number of projects from Bristol to Bournemouth, and Southampton to the outskirts of London, hence the flexibility around office and home working.
- You should have the ability to work alone and as part of a team. The majority of your work will involve visiting various sites in an overseer capacity, so reporting experience is key.
- You will have experience of Project Management and some commercial understanding of projects in this sector
- The roles will primarily represent the interests of the client in regard to project management, cost, quality and workmanship
- It would also be desirable for some roles if you have a strong knowledge of UK cladding/ facade/ External Wall regulations in the UK
- We are seeking someone with experience managing stakeholders and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The position will report to the Director for the region and work on projects from inception to completion ensuring the project is completed to regulations, time and budget
- In addition, travel along the M4 Corridor is a requirement to visit sites in the region, so you must have a valid UK driving licence
Salaries for the Cladding /External Wall professionals
These are full-time permanent roles. Our clients offices are Reading London Southampton and Bournemouth although their is flexibility around office and home working due to the nature of these types of projects.
Candidates do not need to report to the office daily
Salaries discussed on a case by case basis. There are a number of roles required on this advert. Our client is open to suggestion for the right people and appreciates that if a candidate is going to move roles, they will likely be looking for an increase in their current salary.
In addition to a great basic you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Mileage allowances
- In addition, one paid Professional Fee
- Holiday allowance
- Pension Provision
- Training and Career development
- Very flexible office and home working
To Apply for any of our Cladding Job Vacancies -External Wall Systems
Email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com Please quote Reference : Cladding Professional
OR you can call us in complete confidence 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom.
- We are a United Kingdom-based recruiter
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in hiring Building Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor Project Management and Engineering professionals
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to strict GDPR Guidelines. Your CV is sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Cladding Professionals candidate referral scheme
Contact us via our contact form on our ‘Contact Us’ page if you have any questions on our roles, or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have a number of other roles in the UK for Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Building Surveying professionals. Details of all these current job vacancies are on our UK Job Vacancies page.
UK Jobs – Stafford Lawrence Construction & Engineering Careers
<a href=”https://www.cv-library.co.uk/cgi-bin/yourjobs.cgi?agency=337775″>Current vacancies</a>