Contracts Expert Saudi Arabia
Contracts Expert Saudi Arabia : Stafford Lawrence is engaged on behalf of a Global Organisation client to find a Contracts Expert / Contracts Manager for a position based in Dammam Saudi Arabia. This is a permanent role The role will be working as part of the central Project Management team on a number of large scale construction projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Our client are a world class global client side organisation
Previous Middle East experience is desirable for this role and for the Contracts Advistor role we are also recruiting for. Please note the requirements for this role and our Contracts Specialist role are slightly different in terms of requirements. ALL requirements must be met to be considered for these senior level roles with this client side organisation.
Please click on the link to be taken to the Advert for the Contracts Advisor role
Requirements for the Contracts Expert/ Contracts Manager job Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
N.B ALL of the following are requirements. Please also note these requirements are different to the Contracts Advisor role
- A degree qualification in Contracts Management or Contracts LAW
- A Masters or Higher Degree in Law or Contracts Management is highly desirable for this role
- Extensive Contracts Management for large scale projects in the oil & gas construction sector
- At least 15+ years experience as a Contracts advisor, with a solid understanding of middle east contracts and specialist knowledge of contracting experience in design consultancy construction contracts/agreements related specifically to refining and the petrochemical industry, YOU SHOULD BE AN EXPERT IN THIS FIELD
- The role is open to any nationality as long as you meet ALL the above requirements
- Strong communication skills are essential for this role.
Please note the following are desirable or nice to have
- Previous Middle East experience is desirable
- Chartered status is not essential but is highly desirable for this expert role
Job Description for the Contracts Manager / Advisor
- You will develop and review and administer contracts and agreements for large projects, ensuring all Terms & Conditions are implemented.
- Develop and review contracting strategy & plan as well as conducting market analysis to determine the best type of contract for the project, providing alternatives if required.
- In addition, implement and monitor procurement process for all contracts.
- Develop review and negotiate change orders
- Evaluate supplier and contractor performance and resolve any issues or disputes
- Actively work to avoid disputes and avoid occurrence and breaches of contract
- Be actively involved in contract closeout at completion
- Prepare various reports and review agreements and MOU with JVS and external parties
Salary & Benefits- Salaries for the Contracts Advisor roles in the Middle East
- A total package salary (tax-free) discussed on a case by case basis, commensurate in addition to a basic salary you will also receive the following:
- Bonus incentive plan based on performance
- In addition, annual travel allowance
- Education payment assistance ( for families with children of schooling age)
- Housing provided or Housing Allowance as well as free medical cover
- In addition, death in service benefits plus Short term disability allowance
- Career Development
To Apply for the role of Contracts Advisor – Middle East Jobs
To apply email your CV/ Resume to our Middle East Team firstname.lastname@example.org. For this role Quote REF: Contracts Expert#1 Saudi 0922
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors/ Contracts professionals for Job Vacancies in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit https://www.rics.org/uk/surveying-profession/join-rics/chartered-member-mrics/
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence
If you would like more information on this role, or other UK and International roles please get in touch with us via the website or email our admin team directly.