MRICS Cost Consultant Jobs – New Zealand – PQS- Auckland
MRICS Construction Cost Consultant Jobs New Zealand. Stafford Lawrence is seeking to hire an MRICS Chartered Senior Cost Consultant or Senior Quantity Surveyor – PQS for a position with a well-known New Zealand-based Construction Cost consultancy. This position will be based in Auckland New Zealand and is a full-time permanent position.
We have a number of job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors for positions in New Zealand. All our roles are with well-known construction consultancy organisations. Our clients are mid to large-size Construction Cost Consultancy organisations. If you are keen to work in New Zealand as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant and meet the requirements of this role, please apply to the email stated below. Please note we are not looking for candidates with a main contractor background for these roles.
This Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant role requires strong pre and post-contract experience, for Buildings Projects ( not civils/infrastructure). So Mixed Use, Commercial or Residential projects would be ideal. Our client will also consider candidates with some Infrastructure or Civils projects experience.
Please note: MRICS – Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors is highly desirable for this role. Our client will also consider candidates without MRICS who are working towards their APC if they have solid experience with a Cost Consultancy organisation. Preference will be given to candidates who already hold a Chartered MRICS Status.
If you are a Construction Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant who is interested in permanently relocating to New Zealand please apply for this role. Details of how to apply are listed below. Or you can call us to discuss this role further.
Requirements for the Construction Cost Consultant Jobs in New Zealand
N.B Nationalities: We are seeking candidates who are either currently based in New Zealand, New Zealand passport holders of New Zealand Nationals or candidates with the following nationalities due to visa requirements. United Kingdom, USA, Australia, South Africa and Ireland.
- MRICS – Chartered Status is highly desirable for this role. Our client will consider candidates who are currently working towards their APC.
- A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying ( We can only accept a BSc Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management for this role)
- Solid Pre Contract and also Post contract experience gained with a Cost Consultancy or Private Quantity Surveying organisation.
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy organisation, PQS, ideally in New Zealand, but our client will also consider other nationals (see below other nationals our clients can provide visas for).
- N.B Our client can only currently provide visas for the following nationalities, United Kingdom and Ireland, USA Australia New Zealand, and South Africa.
- Strong Pre Contract Cost Planning, and cost management experience. in addition a Strong knowledge of measurement, this experience is essential for this role.
- Experience in Buildings Projects, such as Mixed Use Commercial Leisure, Residential, and Healthcare projects.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 4- 5 years post-qualification ( post-degree) experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant in order to qualify for this role.
- Candidates relocating from overseas should be interested in living and working in New Zealand on a permanent basis. We would expect candidates to be fully committed to moving to New Zealand before applying, as the recruitment process can take some time.
Salary & Benefits – Salaries for Quantity Surveyor jobs in New Zealand
This is a full-time permanent job vacancy for a Construction Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant to be based in New Zealand. Our client are open to families who wish to relocate.
- Basic salary $100-$150,000 dependent upon experience. Candidates with MRICS, Cost Consultancy experience and more than 5 years PQE should look at the higher end of this banding.
- In addition, Ongoing Training/education fees if required
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Medical Insurance
- Flexitime and remote / work-from-home options
- Mobilisation and relocation allowances as well as visa costs
- In addition one Professional subscription
- Holiday Allowance
To apply for Construction Jobs for Quantity Surveyors in New Zealand
Email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com and Quote reference: Cost NZ11/22.
OR Call in confidence to discuss our overseas roles 0208 638 8857
If you would like additional information on this Quantity Surveyor job in New Zealand or information on any of our other United Kingdom and International roles please get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the link to our International Construction jobs page to view our Quantity Surveyor jobs in other worldwide locations, such as the Middle East the USA and Asia.
Overseas roles for MRICS Quantity Surveyors
Can you recommend a candidate for this New Zealand MRICS Quantity Surveyor job vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in New Zealand? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. See how you can benefit. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor referral for Overseas Job Vacancies New Zealand
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- New Zealand Recruitment Quantity Surveying
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time job vacancies for Construction Cost Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom the Middle East, USA and New Zealand.
- We have considerable experience placing candidates into first-time roles overseas, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)Guidelines. Your Curriculum Vitae will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking MRICS Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants for Careers in Construction in New Zealand. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits and visa requirements. We will also provide information on living and working in New Zealand.
Are you interested in roles for Quantity Surveyors in the USA?
USA Cost Consultant Roles