MRICS Cost Consultant Jobs – New Zealand – PQS
MRICS Construction Cost Consultant Jobs New Zealand. Stafford Lawrence is seeking to hire an MRICS Chartered Senior Cost Consultant or Senior Quantity Surveyor – PQS for a position with a well-known New Zealand-based Cost consultancy. This position will be based in Auckland NZ and is a full-time permanent position.
We have a number of job vacancies in New Zealand with a few well-known construction consultancy organisations. Our clients are mid to large-size Construction Cost Consultants. If you are keen to work in New Zealand as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant and meet the requirements of this role, please apply to the email stated below.
This Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant role requires strong pre and post contract experience, for Buildings Projects ( not civils/infrastructure). So Mixed Use, Commercial or Residential projects would be ideal.
We are seeking candidates who are either currently based in New Zealand, New Zealand Nationals or candidates with the following nationalities due to visa requirements. United Kingdom, USA, Australia, South Africa and Ireland.
Please note: MRICS – Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors is highly desirable. Our client will consider candidates without MRICS who are working towards their APC if they have solid experience with a Cost Consultancy organisation.
Please visit our UK and International jobs pages our other vacancies for candidates who are working towards APC.
Requirements for the Cost Consultant Jobs in New Zealand
- MRICS – Chartered Status is highly desirable for this role. Our client will consider candidates who are currently working towards their APC.
- A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying ( We can only accept a BSc Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management for this role)
- Solid Pre Contract and also Post contract experience gained with a Cost Consultancy or Private Quantity Surveying organisation.
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy organisation, PQS, ideally in New Zealand, but our client will also consider other nationals (see below other nationals our clients can provide visas for).
- N.B Our client can only currently provide visas for the following nationalities, United Kingdom and Ireland, USA Australia New Zealand, and South Africa.
- Strong Pre Contract Cost Planning, cost management experience, with a strong knowledge of measurement, this experience is essential for this role.
- Experience in Buildings Projects, such as Mixed Use Commercial Leisure, Residential, and Healthcare projects.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 4- 5 years post qualification ( post-degree) experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant to be considered for this role.
- Candidates relocating from overseas, should be interested in living and working in New Zealand on a permanent basis. We would expect candidates to be committed to moving to New Zealand before applying, as the recruitment process can take some time.
Salary & Benefits – Salaries for Quantity Surveyors in New Zealand
- Basic salary $100-$150,000 dependent upon experience. Candidates with MRICS, Cost Consultancy experience and more than 5 years PQE will be considered for the higher range.
- Ongoing Training/education fees if required
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Medical Insurance
- Flexitime and remote / work-from-home options
- Mobilisation and relocation allowances
- In addition one Professional subscription
- Holiday Allowance
- Visa Costs and assistance with visas can be provided if required.
To apply for Construction Jobs in New Zealand -Quantity Surveyors
Email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com and Quote reference: Cost NZ11/22.
OR Call in confidence to discuss our overseas roles 0208 638 8857
If you would like more information on this role, or our other United Kingdom and International roles please get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the link to our International jobs to view our Quantity Surveyor jobs in other worldwide locations, such as the Middle East the USA and Asia.
Overseas roles for MRICS Quantity Surveyors
Can you recommend a candidate for this New Zealand MRICS Quantity Surveyor job vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in New Zealand? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor referral for Overseas Job Vacancies New Zealand
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and New Zealand.
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles overseas, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking MRICS Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants for Careers in Construction in New Zealand. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in New Zealand and visa requirements.