MRICS Cost Consultant Jobs Middle East – Dubai, Qatar, Saudi
Cost Consultant Jobs Middle East :Stafford Lawrence is seeking Chartered Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for a number of positions with Top British Construction and Engineering Consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. We have a number of roles advertised in all locations currently. When applying, please state your preferred location.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd have been recruiting in the Middle East Region for over 20 years. Our roles cover Saudi Arabia (KSA) The United Arab Emirates, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain.
In addition, the roles we currently have require strong pre-contract and some post-contract experience, for Buildings Projects, Commercial Mixed Use Residential, Leisure, Hotels, Entertainment Venues.
If you would like to work in the Middle East and would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, please contact us for an in-depth conversation, or visit our website blog for information about living and working in the Middle East ( link on the page below)
We have roles for MRICS Quantity Surveyors /Cost Consultants across the Middle East. All our roles are with well-known British Cost Consultancy and Engineering organisations. If you would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, or you would like a discussion on what salary and benefits you could expect, please email us to set up a conversation with one of our dedicated Middle East recruiters.
Requirements for the Cost Consultant Jobs Middle East/ Quantity Surveyor Job, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi
- MRICS – Chartered Status is essential for all our roles unless otherwise stated. ( Clients usually ask us for MRICS candidates).
- In addition, A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying is also a requirement, for instance, we cannot accept Civil Engineering Degrees for our Quantity Surveying vacancies.
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy / PQS, for Example, Arcadis, AECOM, Gleeds Currie & Brown or other well-known consultancy organisations.
- Also, strong Pre Contract Cost Planning experience is required, for most of these roles. It is also desirable that you have some post contract experience
- In addition, A minimum of 3 years post-degree qualification experience as a quantity surveyor.
- Some of our roles are only open to candidates with previous Middle East experience, however, we do have clients who will consider MRICS candidates for their first role in the Middle East, but you must still meet all requirements.
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor Job / Cost Consultant Job Dubai. Qatar, Saudi
- Basic salary – discussed on a case by case basis, dependent upon experience and highly dependent upon location. For these roles candidates must have Chartered Status and a Minimum of 3 years post qualification ( post-degree) experience with a consultancy organisation.
- In addition to your tax-free salary, you will also receive Accommodation and Transport allowances, plus Medical cover. Some of our remote location roles provide accommodation, transport and food.
- For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, please read our blog https://www.staffordlawrence.com/jobs-work-in-the-middle-east-jobs-vacancies-salary-roles-job/
To Apply for any of our Cost Consultant Jobs in the Middle East
Please visit the website and look at our roles for each area. These roles will have a specific reference number to quote.
If you cannot find a role to suit you please send an email with your CV/ Resume to email@example.com Please quote Ref: Speculative Middle East MRICS QS – please also state your preferred location KSA, QATAR, UAE, KUWAIT, OMAN, BAHRAIN
About Us – Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- We are a UK based recruiter, with extensive Middle East contacts.
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in hiring Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- You can find out more About Us by reading our About us page About us – Stafford Lawrence Construction & Engineering Jobs
Tips for your CV, when applying to Middle East jobs
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, as well as your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and the value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, for information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East.