Project Manager Japan – International Project Manager Vacancy
Datacentres Project Manager jobs in Japan- データセンター建設プロジェクトマネージャーの求人 日本
This job vacancy is for a Global British Construction Consultancy for client-side projects based in Japan, this is a full-time permanent job vacancy.
N.B Advanced or Native Japanese Language skills (日本語, Nihongo, [ɲihoŋɡo]) are a MANDATORY requirement along with some English language skills.
This is an award-winning British Tier 1 Construction consultancy, so you can expect to work with some of the biggest tech giants in the world.
Please send your CV in English as some English language skills are also desirable for this client, fluent English is NOT a requirement, but you must have Advanced to Native Japanese Language skills, JLPT N1 (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) or Japanese as your Mother Tongue.
Our client is a global construction consultancy with a long history of advising on some of the most iconic construction projects around the world. This is a very prestigious company to work for.
Before applying for this job vacancy, please ensure you meet the following checklist of requirements
- A degree qualification is a requirement, preference for Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management. Our client will also accept candidates with other construction-related degree qualifications, such as Civil Engineering, Construction Project Management.
- Experience in the construction of Datacentres /Datacenters Projects, is a requirement for this vacancy. Our client is seeking candidates who have already had some experience in Project Management for Datacentres with a Construction Consultancy organisation.
- Experience with a Cost Consultancy or Engineering consultancy is highly desirable. Our client will also consider candidates from a Contractor background if you speak fluent Japanese.
- Solid project management experience ideally with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy organisation.
- You will have fluent, Native or Advanced level Japanese Language skills. JLPT ( Japanese language proficiency test) N1 or N2 would be highly desirable as this is a client-facing position and you will be expected to speak Japanese.
- Some English language skills would also be highly desirable as our client is a British Construction Consultancy organisation.
Job Vacancy Requirements for the Project Manager Tokyo Japan
- Experience as a Project Manager or Construction Consultant on Datacentres construction projects.
- Some English language skills are required and we ask that you provide a CV in English if possible.
- Japanese language skills are also a MANDATORY requirement for this position. This is a client-facing position, so you will be expected to converse fluently in Japanese with the clients.
- In addition, previous experience as a Project Manager on Datacentres / Datacenters projects in the region
- It would be a bonus if you have a degree in Project Management or civil engineering. Our client will also consider a degree qualification in another construction-related subject.
- In addition, you will have experience shell and core construction of datacentres /Datacenters.
- You will be located in the Tokyo, Japan office or another of their client offices across Japan. With this leading consultancy, you will be working on great projects from Hi-Tech to Datacentres and Buildings. Should you be successful our client will discuss options of locations across Japan.
- It is also highly desirable that you have the ability to work under pressure, plan your own workload and use your initiative to deliver projects to time and to budget.
- Strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit.
- You will report to the Director of the Construction Consultancy who is responsible for the APAC region
Salary & Benefits for the Project Manager Jobs Japan
Our client is open to salary packages for their Project Manager job vacancies in Japan, this is entirely dependent upon experience. Please note though, these are ideally local job vacancies, so ex-pat packages are not provided by this client.
We are also keen to hear from you if you are a Project Manager with other sector experience currently based in Japan. Or a Japanese speaker wishing to relocate to Japan
In addition to a basic salary, a benefits package will be provided. These vacancies are on local contracts, so you will be paid a monthly salary and will pay your own accommodation and transport costs.
Other benefits are provided such as Holiday Allowances and discretionary bonuses.
To apply for Construction Project Management jobs in Japan -International Project Management Recruitment
To apply email your CV in ENGLISH to email@example.com Quoting Ref: JAPAN-PM-323
Please confirm in your covering email that you speak FLUENT JAPANESE. N1 Language proficiency is a MANDATORY requirement.
Can you recommend a candidate for this Japanese-speaking Project Manager job vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this Project Manager job vacancy in Tokyo Japan? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this job vacancy. See how you can benefit from a referral fee. Stafford Lawrence Project Manager referral for Overseas Job Vacancies
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- International Project Management Construction Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20+ years of experience recruiting and filling full-time job vacancies for Construction Project Management professionals in Asia the United Kingdom the Middle East, USA and New Zealand
- Please note. Some of our International or overseas career vacancies require language skills in that country. This will be clearly stated in the advertisement. This vacancy requires FLUENT Japanese /Nihongo language skills.
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Guidelines. Your Curriculum Vitae /Resume will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Project Managers for Careers in Construction across the world. Check out our International jobs page for other jobs vacancies and careers around the world.
We have a number of other job vacancies and careers for Construction professionals in Japan, below are just some of the vacancies we are advertising
Jobs in Japan for Quantity Surveyors and Construction Cost Consultants
M&E Quantity Surveyor job Japan Datacentres