Datacentres Project Manager Japan – International Project Manager
Datacentres Project Manager jobs Japan
This position is for a Global British Construction Consultancy for their Offices in Tokyo Japan, this is a full-time permanent job vacancy. Advanced or Native Japanese Language skills are a requirement along with some English language skills.
This is an award-winning British Construction consultancy, so you can expect to work with some of the biggest tech giants in the world.
Please send your CV in English as some English language skills are also desirable for this client, fluent English is NOT a requirement, but you must have Advanced to Native Japanese Language skills.
Our client is a global construction consultancy with a long history of advising on construction projects around the world. This is a very prestigious company to work for.
Before applying for this role, please ensure you meet the following checklist of requirements
- A degree qualification is a requirement. Our client will accept candidates with construction-related degree qualifications, such as Civil Engineering, Construction Project Management or Quantity Surveying and Commercial management.
- Experience in Datacentres Projects, is a requirement for this role. Our client is seeking candidates who have already had some experience in Project Management for Datacentres.
- Experience with a Cost Consultancy is highly desirable. Our client will also consider candidates from a Contractor background if you speak fluent Japanese.
- Solid project management experience ideally with a Construction Consultancy organisation
- You will have Japanese Language skills, and advanced to Native level would be highly desirable as this is a client-facing role and you will be expected to speak Japanese
Requirements for the Project Manager Tokyo Japan
- Experience as a Project Manager or Construction Consultant on Datacentres construction projects.
- Some English language skills are required and we ask that you provide a CV in English if possible.
- Japanese language skills are also a requirement for this role. This is a client-facing role, so you will be expected to converse fluently in Japanese.
- In addition, previous experience as a Project Manager on Data centres projects in the region
- It would be a bonus if you have a degree in Project Management or civil engineering. Our client will also consider a degree qualification in another construction-related subject.
- In addition, you will have experience shell and core construction of datacentres.
- You will be located in the Tokyo office or another of their client offices across Japan. With this leading consultancy, you will be working on great projects from Hi-Tech to Data Centres and Buildings. Should you be successful our client will discuss options of locations across Japan.
- It is also highly desirable that you have the ability to work under pressure, plan your own workload and use your initiative.
- Strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit.
- You will report to the Director responsible for the region
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs Japan
Our clients are open to salaries for their roles in Japan, please note though, these are local roles, so ex-pat packages are not provided by this client
We are also keen to hear from you if you are a Project Manager with other sector experience currently based in Japan
In addition to a basic salary, a benefits package will be provided. These roles are on local contracts, so you will be paid a monthly salary and will manage your own accommodation and transport costs.
To apply for Project Management jobs Japan, International Recruitment
To apply email your CV in ENGLISH to email@example.com Quoting Ref: JAPAN-PM-323
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website or for detail on any of our International jobs, please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV/Resume will only be sent to specifically named clients with your express permission.
We have other roles for Construction professionals in Japan, below are just some of the roles we are advertising
Jobs in Japan for Quantity Surveyors and Construction Cost Consultants
M&E Quantity Surveyor job Japan Datacentres
Japanese quantity surveyor/ Quantity Surveyor jobs Japan/ Cost Consultant Jobs Japan