Director Project Management Job – Healthcare Construction
This Director/ Associate Partner Project Management job is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy experience, specifically within the Healthcare / Hospitals construction sector.
The position is with a dynamic expanding Multidisciplinary Consultancy for their offices in Salisbury, Wiltshire
They are seeking significant experience as a Construction Consultant, with Healthcare / Hospital projects. If you have Project Management experience and are keen to explore job opportunities in the area, we have a number of roles for this client, including a Project Manager vacancy.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multi-disciplinary construction consultancy. They have offices across the UK and have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would say they are a premier consultancy in the UK. Staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client also actively encourages and promotes within the organisation, as well as professional experience we are seeking someone who will fit with the ethos of this company.
Because of the seniority of this role, we appreciate candidates may wish to approach us directly and in confidence to talk to us about any potential senior-level roles, rather than applying through the website. Please use the link for the email at the bottom of this page.
Requirements and Job Description for the Director / Partner of Project Management
- Above all, It is important to this client that you have significant senior-level project management experience with a construction consultancy. i.e AECOM, Arcadis et al.
- A Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject. Project Management, Commercial Management or Building Surveying would be ideal.
- Furthermore, you should have experience managing a project management team as well as the delivery of Healthcare/ Hospital New Build and Refurbishment projects.
- In addition, you will be located in the area or within commuting distance.
- The role will be responsible for delivering projects in the area as well as growing a new project management team.
- You will be expected to have some business development experience, specifically for Project Management.
Salary & Benefits for the Project Management Job
- This role is a Director/ Partner Level role the base salary is fully negotiable, for the right person
- In addition to a great basic, you will also receive partner-level benefits.
- Profit Share/ Equity ( to be discussed)
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension
- In addition, paid professional subscriptions
As this role is a Senior Level appointment, please contact us for an initial confidential discussion in the first instance. This role is exclusive to Stafford Lawrence Ltd. It is understood, at this level there will be restrictive covenants in place, our client are fully aware of this.
To Apply for any of our Construction Consultancy Project Management roles
- If you would like more information on this Construction Consultancy project management vacancy, or any of our other UK and International Construction jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence are a Recruitment Agency who also specialises in Project Management, Commercial Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK, USA, Middle East and Asia
- Please note, we are a recruitment organisation and as such cannot provide visas for non-U.K Nationals
Director Project Management Jobs United Kingdom / Partner Project Management Jobs / Construction Consultancy Partner