Director Project Management Job – Healthcare Construction
This Director/ Partner Project Management vacancy is for a professional with Construction Consultancy experience. We are specifically seeking someone within the Healthcare / Hospitals construction sector.
The position is with a dynamic expanding Multidisciplinary Consultancy for their offices in Salisbury, Wiltshire
Our award-winning client is seeking significant experience as a Construction Consultant. If you have Project Management experience and a consultancy background and are keen to explore vacancies in the area, please contact us for detailed information
Our client is an established forward-thinking multi-disciplinary construction consultancy. They have offices across the UK and have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would also say they are a premier consultancy in the UK. Staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client also actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
Because of the seniority of this role, we appreciate candidates may wish to approach us directly. If you wish to talk in confidence please use the link for the email at the bottom of this page, or call 0208 638 8857
Requirements and Job Description for the Director / Partner of Project Management
- Above all, It is important that you have significant senior-level project management experience with a construction consultancy. i.e AECOM, Arcadis et al.
- A Degree Qualification in a Construction-related subject. Project Management, Commercial Management or Building Surveying would be ideal.
- Furthermore, experience managing a project management team as well as the delivery of Healthcare/ Hospital New Build and Refurbishment projects.
- In addition, you will be located in the area or within commuting distance.
- The role will also be responsible for delivering projects in the area as well as growing a new project management team.
- You will be expected to have some business development experience, specifically for Project Management.
Salary & Benefits for the Project Management Job
- This role is a Director/ Partner Level role the base salary is fully negotiable, for the right person
- In addition to a great basic, you will also receive partner-level benefits.
- Profit Share/ Equity ( to be discussed)
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension
- In addition, paid professional subscriptions
As this role is a Senior Level appointment, please contact us for an initial confidential discussion in the first instance. This role is exclusive to Stafford Lawrence Ltd. It is understood, at this level there will be restrictive covenants in place, our client are fully aware of this.
To apply for this Director Level appointment
Contact Victoria firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call 0208 638 8857
- If you would like more information on this Construction Consultancy project management vacancy, or any of our other UK and International Construction jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence is a Recruitment Agency that also specialises in Project Management, Commercial Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK, USA, Middle East and Asia
- Please note, we are a recruitment organisation and as such cannot provide visas for non-U.K Nationals
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines
Please visit our Jobs pages for all our other Director Level Vacancies / Director Level appointments across the UK and Overseas