Electrical Engineer jobs in the Middle East, KSA
We are seeking a Chartered Electrical Engineer KSA (Saudi Arabia) Middle East, to join a well-known British multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy working on confidential projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Chartered Status CEng or MIET MIEE is a requirement for this role. This is a full-time permanent job vacancy.
Our client is a well-known top-flight British construction consultancy with offices across the Middle East. This vacancy is for a CEng Chartered Electrical Engineer to oversee the project the design and the contractors on behalf of the client. Due to the nature of the projects, candidates must have British Codes and Standards experience.
Strong hands-on Project Management experience is a requirement, as well as an understanding of Construction Schedules. This electrical engineering role requires Chartered Status. If you have experience of Military Air Base projects this would be a ‘nice to have’ for this role, but our client will consider candidates with Buildings Experience.
Chartered Engineering status, CEng ( Chartered Engineer) or a chartered member of a professional body such as MIET MIEE, or MCIBSE. https://www.theiet.org/membership/
Please note : Our clients cannot obtain visas for Saudi Arabia for candidates over the age of 65 currently. Furthermore, these are intermediate to senior-level roles.
Chartered Electrical Engineer jobs Middle East
You will have an understanding of the following:
- Electrical assessments of existing and New Buildings,
- Experience of Monitoring/ Overseeing/ Reviewing the contractor’s progress, This role will oversee the contractor on behalf of the client.
- In addition, experience in designing structures to British Standards and Eurocodes and Building Regulations with a sound understanding of construction methods and processes
- Liaison with external electrical engineers and other sub-consultants
- You will also, Complete technical studies prepare cost estimates and complete surveys and reports
- Identify technical solutions and undertake feasibility studies to identify optimum designs.
- In addition, Strong Project Management experience and the ability to organise your own time and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Represent the building consultancy to clients. Strong Client Liaison and work-winning experience are essential.
- This role will report to the Principal Chartered Electrical Engineer
- Previous experience of Military Bases Air bases or Secure Airports would also be highly desirable for this role
Requirements for the Chartered Electrical Engineer KSA
This role does not require previous Middle East experience but you must meet ALL of the following requirements, not just one.
- Chartered Status is essential for this role, for example, CEng MICE MIET MIEE, MCIBSE
- It is also essential that you have very strong knowledge of British Codes and Standards
- In addition, A Degree Qualification in a relevant Construction subject, such as Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- The role is with a Consultancy, which means you will advise the client on behalf of the Consultancy and oversee the Contractors. You must have experience of this.
- A minimum of 8-12 years experience as an Electrical Engineer, with a consultancy organisation.
- Above all a Strong knowledge of Electrical engineering principles, design/software packages
Salary & Benefits – Salary for Electrical Engineers Middle East
The successful candidate for this full-time permanent role can expect a basic salary of 32-38,000SAR this figure includes transport allowance
- For remote locations accommodation is provided on top of this basic salary package, dependent upon location
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Medical Cover
- In addition, Visa and mobilisation costs are provided.
To apply for this Chartered Electrical Engineering Job Vacancy in the Middle East
Apply with an up-to-date CV and a copy of your Chartered Status Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CEE/KSA23
You must provide a copy of your Certificate of Chartered Status CEng with your application. If you do not have CEng Chartered status, we respectfully ask that you do not apply for this role
- Please note: As with all roles in the Middle East, you will be required to obtain a Police Clearance Check certificate
- For roles in Saudi Arabia in the Middle East, you MUST have a valid covid vaccination. Candidates who have not had a Covid Vaccination cannot be considered.
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other Middle East Electrical Engineering Jobs / Vacancies please get in touch with us via our website contact form or apply to the email listed on the role below.
If you are unsure if you are a Chartered Engineer, please research “How do i become a Chartered Engineer”
For more roles for Chartered Professional Engineers visit the pages below
Do you want more information on living and working in the Saudi Arabia? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
CV writing for Middle East roles – Jobs and Careers for Cost Professionals
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress!
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.