Hydraulic Drainage Engineer – Oman – Middle East Engineering Job Vacancies
We are seeking to recruit an Intermediate level Hydraulic Drainage Design Engineer for a full-time permanent position with a well-known Engineering Construction Consultancy for their offices in Oman.
No previous Middle East experience is required for this role, as long as you can show solid experience in Hydraulic Road Drainage design with a Construction Consultancy. Please note we are seeking Designers for this role, so you must have both hydrologic and hydraulic design of road drainage projects.
If you have not worked in the Middle East before, please check out our blog on living and working in the middle east.
We have a number of jobs and careers in the Middle East for Engineering professionals. Please visit our International Jobs and Careers pages.
Role of the Road Drainage Design Engineer Middle East jobs and careers
- As a Hydraulic Drainage Design Engineer, you will be responsible for the hydrologic and hydraulic design of Roads as well as the analysis of rivers, culverts, storm drains and bridges
- You will use your experience of the relevant international design practices and standards.
- In addition, You will carry out calculations, coordinate the preparation of drawings and prepare design reports and specifications.
- You will work with a team of professionals to provide innovative solutions to complex drainage problems, ensuring that projects meet regulatory requirements and are completed on time and within budget.
- You will also manage junior engineers working in your department and coordinate production with other departments.
- Conduct site visits and fieldwork, analyse data, prepare reports and technical drawings ensuring that drainage solutions are safe efficient and cost-effective
- Carry out meetings with the client, prepare minutes
Qualifications and Requirements for the Hydraulic Road Drainage Engineer
- A Degree Qualification in Civil Engineering or a related Engineering field.
- PE or CEng Licence is a preferred requirement, but not essential for this Intermediate role
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Hydraulic road drainage design and analysis is required
- Familiar with industry standards and best practice, in addition, have a proven track record of delivering successful projects
- Experience in hydrologic and hydraulic design of roads and the analysis of rivers, culverts, storm drains, and bridges is an essential requirement.
- You will have a deep understanding of hydrologic and hydraulic principles
- In addition, proficiency in specialist software programs such as HEC-RAS HEC HMS QGIS HY8 and AutoCAD
Please detail ALL the above requirements in your CV
Salary & Benefits for the Hydraulic Drainage Engineer
This is a full-time permanent position with a well-known engineering consultancy
- A basic salary of 750-850 OMR per month. This can be discussed on a case-by-case basis and is negotiable for the right person.
- PLUS , Accommodation Allowance, 150 RO per month
- Transport – A car is provided
- 30 calendar days leave
- Medical insurance cover is provided
- Mobilisation flights and visa costs.
To apply for this vacancy for Hydraulic Road Drainage Design Engineer
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please quote reference Drainage/Oman /0623 Please confirm in your email that you meet the following requirements
- That you have circa 5-7years in hydraulic road drainage design
- Your knowledge of HEC-RAs HEC HMS QGIS HY8 and AutoCAD
CV writing for Middle East roles – Jobs and Careers for Design Engineers
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your degree such as BSc Civil Engineering. Please detail if your Engineering Degree was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide a membership number if you are a Chartered Engineer, or a copy of your certification
- Where possible, provide information on the projects you have worked on, their value, your particular involvement, who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Middle East Engineering Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- If you have any additional questions on the roles on our website, please email email@example.com with your queries or use our contact form on the contact page.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
Please visit our International jobs page for more Engineering jobs and careers in the middle east
Jobs careers and Vacancies for Construction and Engineering candidates in the Middle East and Overseas
Jobs in the Middle East/ Engineering Jobs in the Middle East/ Dam Design Engineer Jobs in the Middle East/ Middle East jobs and careers