Facilities Manager Saudi Arabia
Stafford Lawrence is engaged by our client to find a Facilities Manager Saudi Arabia KSAfor a position with one of the Top Construction Consultancies in the world. This client is a global giant and has a worldwide reach. This role will be based in their client offices in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This is a permanent role.
Please note: All requirements for this role must be met. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
The role is for existing and new luxury multi-use buildings, that need to be maintained to the highest standards.
Requirements for the Facilities Manager, KSA
- A relevant degree in Qualification in Engineering or a Construction related subject.
- In addition, preference for A Relevant Masters Degree MBA or Equivalent. With further qualifications in Facilities Management.
- The ability to manage complex highly demanding projects. A minimum of 10 Years experience ( post-degree) in the facilities management of Luxury Hospitality or large scale projects.
- You will also have, Strong client-facing and technical delivery experience. Extremely competent with a preference for previous large scale middle east projects.
- A track record of working with teams, managing projects, prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
- In addition, strong English Language skills are essential.
The Role of the Facilities Manager Saudi Arabia
- You will be located at the client site based office and lead on the ongoing stages of the project lifecycle.
- In addition, you will provide commercial guidance to the client and the Project Management team.
- Present reports and produce plans with great accuracy and be the key point of contact for the facilities management on the client-side team.
- Furthermore, you will oversee projects from inception to completion, managing multiple contractor relationships.
- We are seeking a hands-on Project/ Program Management focused Facilities professional, with the ability to handle a large scale project.
- You will be responsible for the Hard FM, including building structures, HVAC, fire safety systems, plumbing, lighting, electrical, mechanical and building maintenance.
- In addition, you will be responsible for the Soft FM- Employees, cleaning, building security, waste management, catering, mail.
Salary & Benefits
Discussed on a case by case basis depending upon experience, our client is open to negotiation for this role.
In addition to Base Salary ( negotiable), Accommodation and transport allowance, medical is provided on top
To apply to any of our Facilities Management jobs in the Middle East
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
Contact us via the website if you have any additional questions on our roles, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.