Assistant Quantity Surveyor Truro, Cornwall
Assistant Quantity Surveyor jobs in Truro Cornwall / Graduate Quantity Surveyor and Cost Consultant Jobs in Cornwall.
Our client is a leading Construction Cost Consultancy or Chartered Quantity Surveying Practice based in Cornwall. They are seeking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Cost Consultant for their offices in Truro, Cornwall.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new project wins. If you are are Graduate Quantity Surveyor looking for a Career in Quantity Surveying, this client are an excellent Construction Cost consultancy or PQS organisation to work for. You will be able to work on some very large construction projects in the region and will work alongside highly qualified Quantity Surveying professionals who have worked all over the world, and will be there to assist you in your Quantity Surveying Career.
Our client can also provide mentoring and training for candidates wishing to undertake their APC ( Assessment of professional competence) for Chartered Quantity Surveyor Status ( MRICS ) in the future. They also have an excellent APC pass rate and some interesting projects for you to work on in the region, from Leisure to Mixed-Use Commercial Education, Healthcare and Government Frameworks projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant or Graduate Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant to join an award-winning team.
United Kingdom Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK (A current UK work visa) Our client cannot provide visas or sponsorship to non-UK nationals.
Requirements – Assistant Cost Consultant or Quantity Surveyor Job vacancies
- Our client are seeking a candidate with some experience in the United Kingdom as a Graduate Quantity Surveyor or an Assistant Quantity Surveyor 1- 3 years.
- You will also have some experience with a Cost Consultancy / PQS or a Main Contractor as an Assistant or Graduate Quantity Surveyor.
- In addition a BSc in Quantity Surveying, or Commercial Management, or working towards a Degree Qualification. Ideally, this will be a RICS accredited degree qualification so that you may attain your chartered MRICS status in the future if you wish.
- Our client will consider candidates with other construction-related qualifications, as long as you can show experience as an Assistant or Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant.
- Candidates located in the South West or Cornwall area would be ideal. Our client will also consider candidates from elsewhere in the United Kingdom, if you wish to relocate to the area or have family already living in the area.
- In addition, experience as a Construction Cost Consultant or Quantity Surveyor on the Construction of Mixed-Use, Commercial, Residential or Education projects, would be a bonus.
- You will also have strong communication and reporting skills and the willingness to progress with APC for chartered status.
- You will work alongside a team of Quantity Surveyors providing Quantity Surveying services to clients in the Area and report to the Associate Director of Cost for the region.
- Candidates who have just attained a Degree In Quantity Surveying and have some work experience as part of their Degree are encouraged to apply for this role.
Salary and Benefits for Assistant Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancies
This is a full-time permanent job vacancy for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Cost Consultant.
The successful candidate should expect a salary of circa £22,000 – £27,000, dependent on experience
In addition to a great basic salary, they also offer a number of benefits, such as:
- Structured APC Training for Chartered Status, also paid for by the company
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile
- In addition 33 days of Holiday, plus national holidays
- Flexible home working
- Sports and Social
- Additional days holiday to assist with local community projects in the area
- Flexible hours
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity benefits
To apply for this Assistant Quantity Surveyor Truro Job Vacancy
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please Quote REF:AQS7-22/Truro
For tips and tricks on writing a Curriculum Vitae, please visit our blog page on how to write a CV.
We have a number of Quantity Surveyor, Cost Consultant and Project Management jobs in Cornwall and Devon. Click on the links below for more information on just some of the roles we have available:
Construction Project Manager job Truro
Quantity Surveyor and Cost Consultant jobs in Cornwall
Employers Agent Jobs in Cornwall and Devon
Can you recommend a candidate for this Assistant Cost Consultant vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this Assistant Quantity Surveyor job vacancy? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Plus details of how you can benefit and earn a referral fee Stafford Lawrence Assistant Quantity Surveyor Candidate referral scheme benefits.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Graduate Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time job vacancies for Construction Cost Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom the Middle East, USA and New Zealand. We have construction consultancy clients across the globe.
- For any questions on any of the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)Guidelines. Your Curriculum Vitae will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always recruiting for good Assistant and Graduate Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants for Careers in Construction. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits.