Development Manager Property Cornwall
We are recruiting for a Development Manager Property Cornwall for a Large International Construction Developer / Land Developer. This is a great role with a giant of international development, who have a new base in the area We are seeking someone with experience of Medium to Large scale Residential Housing Development & Commercial Property Development. As stated the salary is flexible for the right person. If your salary is outside the range quoted, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Role of the Development Manager Property Cornwall
Your role will see you involved in Development Appraisals, Feasibility Studies, Land Buying and Site Acquisition. You will utilise your experience of the property sector, for design development and master planning and support the preparation of planning applications.
In addition, you will use your property sector experience to oversee budgets and cash flow forecasting to assess profitability and value. You will partake in site visits to monitor progress from inception to completion.
You will also work seamlessly with the team- Architects, consultants and the construction and commercial teams, using attention to detail to ensure delivery of the agreed standards.
Requirements for the Development Manager Job
- Significant experience of medium to large scale residential housing development & commercial property development & investment.
- Full project lifecycle knowledge including feasibility, design, development, delivery, sales & lettings.
- In addition, Strong Commercial awareness with experience of development appraisals and land acquisitions.
- Comprehensive understanding of the planning process and policies and an understanding of those policies in the area.
- Networking and building sound external and internal relationships with relevant partners.
- In addition, Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- High levels of attention to detail to ensure delivery of the agreed standards.
- In addition, A Degree in a property sector/construction sector related discipline, such as Architecture/ Building Design /Construction Project Management/ Land Development.
Salary & Benefits for the Property Developer Role Cornwall
- A basic salary negotiable, Circa £45,000- £55,000, however, our client are entirely flexible for the right person.
- In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension benefits
- As well as, Travel Expenses
If you would like to apply for any of our current Property Developer Vacancies
- Email an up to date CV/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly.
- Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in the Recruitment of Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Recruitment Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- Please check out our other roles in Plymouth, Exeter and the surrounding Devon and Cornwall areas. We have a number of vacancies for a selection of clients who are hiring in the area, from Assistant to Board level.
We are also seeking other construction professionals in Cornwall