Equity Partner Project Management
Equity Partner Project Management : This role is for a Senior Level Project Management professional with considerable Construction Consultancy experience.
The position is with a dynamic award-winning Multidisciplinary Consultancy for their offices in London. They are seeking experience in a variety of build sectors, from Mixed Use and Commercial to Healthcare Education Residential or Leisure projects.
If you have Project Management experience at Director or Salaried Partner level and are keen to explore senior level job opportunities in the London area, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
We prefer that any interested candidates get in touch with us for a confidential discussion on this role in the first instance, so that we can provide detailed information on the role and our client.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, PQS, Project management with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name. If you are stuck under the glass ceiling and would like to have part of an organisation and a true Partnership role.
This client likes to do things differently, in recent years those who have moved to work with them would say that they are entrepreneurial, forward-thinking, enthusiastic , have a great company ethos, and truly non corporate feel. Our client also actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
If you are a senior project management professional with extensive experience with a Construction Consultancy in London at Director or Partner level and you are seeking a true Equity Partnership or Partnership role. Please get in touch with Victoria 07340 899 006
Requirements for the Equity Partner / Partner level Vacancy
- You should also have considerable experience with Construction Consultancy Organisations as a Project Manager. You may currently be a Director or Salaried Partner looking for the next level.
- Extensive experience gained in the London area as a Project Management professional
- Strong Business Development experience coupled with extensive delivery plus ability to grow and manage a team of project management professionals.
- This is a leadership role. We are seeking a candidate who can not only business develop, and manage projects but also grow a team.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in London and a strong understanding of the London property market
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following: Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential Healthcare, Education, Leisure, Infrastructure.
Salary & Benefits for the Equity Partner role
- An excellent six figure basic, to be discussed in confidence, In addition, you will also receive the following :
- Partner level benefits and commissions
- Laptop, Mobile Phone
- Pension, In addition, Paid professional subscriptions
N.B At this level our client appreciates there will be restrictive covenants and notice periods to be taken into account.
To Apply for the Partner / Equity Partner – Project Manager
- Email Victoria: firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Equity Partner’ to arrange a confidential discussion in the first instance. At this point we will not require a CV as this is an initial expression of interest. Should our discussions suit all parties, we will provide detailed information on our client.
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK and International Jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly.
- Stafford Lawrence are a Recruitment Agency for Project Management and Cost Management roles from Assistant to Board level.