MCIPS Procurement Manager Vacancy
We are recruiting for an MCIPS Chartered Procurement Manager – Indirect. The vacancy is with a leading British Consultancy for their offices in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Our client are an engineering/ construction consultancy engaged on a number of Defence Construction projects. Also considered one of the premier consultancies in the Middle East.
No previous Middle East experience is required for this role, although some experience of Procurement for international entities is desirable.
If you are seeking other jobs in the Middle East, view our International jobs page.
Job Description of the MCIPS Procurement Manager
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedure.
- The ability to work with commercial/procurement/contractual strategies.
- A clear understanding of operating processes for the selection, appointment, and management of construction and engineering contractors
- In addition, the ability to provide advice on procurement strategy
- Assembling and seeking agreement to long and short tender lists as well as preparing and issuing tender documents
- Running a competitive tender process including managing queries from tendering contractors
- Preparation of Contract Recommendation Reports also the preparation of contract documents
- In addition, FIDIC Suite Contracts knowledge is desirable
Requirements for the Procurement Manager Jobs
- MCIPS is essential for this role. We can only accept candidates who currently hold this status. Member of the Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- In addition to chartered status, A Degree Qualification ( BSc ) in a relevant subject
- Extensive experience as a Procurement Manager, no less than 7 years post degree
- Experience with an Engineering/ Construction or Defence Construction organisation
- The ideal candidate will ensure a positive proactive approach to the role, committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results
Salary & Benefits for the MCIPS Procurement Manager
Salaries for Saudi Arabia are Tax Free
- Basic Salary 30-35,000SAR per month, which includes transport allowance
- In addition, All Visa costs are covered by our client, who will also assist with the visa process, medical cover is also provided on top
- This is classed as a permanent employed role, on a 1 or 2 year renewable contract.
- This client provides accommodation on top of the package, rather than an accommodation allowance.
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Our blog provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
To apply for any of our Procurement / Supply Chain jobs/ vacancies in the Middle East
- Please send an up to date CV along with a copy of your Chartered Status Certification to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other Middle East Structural Engineering Jobs / Vacancies please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines
- If you would like more information on how to become a Chartered Civil Engineer or a Chartered Structural Engineer, please visit the following websites https://www.istructe.org/membership/ or https://www.ice.org.uk/membership/membership-grades/member-mice/