Team Leader Resident Engineer Kazhakstan
Team Leader Resident Engineer Kazakhstan Highways: We are seeking a Team Leader Resident Engineer for a position based in Kazakhstan with a well known European Engineering Consultancy. Our client is a well known worldwide Engineering Consultancy. This role is for a Team Leader / Resident engineer to oversee the contractors and subcontractors on behalf of the client. You will also have solid experience in Client reporting as a Highways Resident Engineer and Team Leader.
This particular role requires experience in the Construction of Roads and Highways.
It is essential that candidates also have fluent Kazakh or Russian Language skills.
We have a number of jobs for Engineers overseas, please visit our International jobs page for more details.
Job Description for the Resident Engineer Jobs
- You will be expected to supervise works for the reconstruction of sections of the Highway
- In addition, the provision of supervision services and oversight of the work performed by the contractors for sections of the Highway and Bypass
- Provision of advice to the client on the management of Contracts
- Carry out design review, and propose amendments to the contracts and design documents to ensure the works are implemented on time and to budget according to FIDIC conditions.
- In addition the ability to liaise with the client’s external engineers and other sub-consultants
- Undertake inspection of surveys, review drawings, bills of quantities, technical specifications, design calculations, contract documents and all other pertinent documents
Requirements for the Team Leader
- Above all, Extensive experience as a Team Leader/ Resident Engineer for Highways projects
- Experience AASHTO Standards and FIDIC for Highways Engineering projects
- In addition, A Degree Qualification in a relevant engineering subject
- Fluent Kazakh or Russian language skills
- Above all a Strong knowledge of Civil or Structural engineering principles, for Highways projects.
Salary & Benefits – Team Leader Resident Engineer Kazakhstan
- This is a 14-month contract
- A basic salary of $6000-$7,500 per month, dependent upon experience
- In addition, a local allowance of USD 1200 to cover accommodation and living expenses
- 30 days paid leave
- As well as Medical and Accident emergency insurance cover
- 2 air tickets plus local transportation
To apply for any of our Civil / Highways Engineering jobs overseas
- Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our Overseas Engineering Jobs / Vacancies please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines