Senior Project Manager Infrastructure
This Senior Project Manager Gloucester Infrastructure vacancy is for a candidate with solid Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. The position we are hiring for, is with a dynamic award-winning consultancy for their offices in the Gloucester area. We are seeking to recruit a candidate with experience of Project Management with a consultancy. In addition, the ideal candidate will have Strong Infrastructure/ Drainage/ Utilities experience. We have a number of Senior Project Manager jobs in the UK and Overseas, please contact us for detailed information.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary consultancy practice,( Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying) with offices across the United Kingdom. They have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name and offer exceptional employee benefits and work-life balance.
Some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
The role will entail the project management of Housing projects across the region, with specific emphasis on Infrastructure, Drainage Utilities etc. Ideally, you also have a very solid understanding of NEC Contracts.
PLEASE NOTE: In this instance, we are talking about a Senior Project Manager for Infrastructure or Buildings projects, this is NOT an I.T Infrastructure role, this is a Construction role.
We have a number of roles for Project Managers and Senior Project Managers for Construction Consultancy organisations across the UK, please visit our UK jobs careers and vacancies page for detailed information on all roles.
Requirements for the Senior Project Manager Construction Infrastructure, Civils
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification or a Higher National diploma in a Construction related subject, Cost, Building Surveying Project Management or Engineering qualifications would be ideal.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy, Engineering Consultancy, Property Consultancy, or Property Developer as a Project Manager overseeing the planning and delivery of Infrastructure/ Drainage / Utilities projects under the NEC Suite of Contracts.
- Experience of managing Construction projects to time and to budget.
- Experience within Housing Infrastructure would be ideal for this role
- We must stress that you will need a strong understanding of NEC contracts for this position.
- In addition, you must be within commutable distance from our client’s offices on the outskirts of Gloucester.
Salary & Benefits for the Infrastructure SPM role
- A basic salary of £50-62,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone,
- Excellent Pension benefits
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- A mix of home/ office working
- In addition, one paid professional subscription, training provided Chartered Status if required
- Social Events and local community project involvement
- Free Parking
To apply for any of our Senior Project Manager Job Vacancy – Construction
- Email an up-to-date CV/ Resume to email@example.com Please quote reference SPM/ Glouc/0822
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency who specialises in the Recruitment of Quantity Surveyors / Cost Consultants / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Recruitment Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- Please also view our other roles in Gloucester/ Cheltenham / Tewkesbury area. We have a number of vacancies for a selection of clients who are hiring in the area.
Our other vacancies in the Gloucester area
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Project Manager Infrastructure candidate referral scheme