Senior Project Manager Infrastructure
This Senior Project Manager Infrastructure vacancy is for a candidate with solid Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. The position we are hiring for, is with a dynamic award-winning consultancy for their offices in the Gloucester area. We are seeking to recruit a candidate with experience of Project Management with a consultancy. In addition, the ideal candidate will have Strong Infrastructure/ Drainage/ Utilities experience. We have a number of Senior Project Manager jobs in the UK and Overseas, please contact us for detailed information.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
The role will entail the project management of Housing projects across the region, with specific emphasis on Infrastructure, Drainage Utilities etc. Ideally you also have a very solid understanding of NEC Contracts.
PLEASE NOTE: In this instance we are talking about a Senior Project Manager for Infrastructure or Buildings projects, this is NOT an I.T Infrastructure role, this is a Construction role.
Requirements for the Senior Project Manager Infrastructure
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification or Higher National diploma in a Construction related subject, Cost, Building Surveying Project Management or Engineering qualifications would be ideal.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy, Engineering Consultancy, Property Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager overseeing Infrastructure/ Drainage / Utilities projects.
- Experience within Housing Infrastructure would be ideal
- Also, a strong understanding of NEC contracts.
- In addition, you must be within commutable distance from their offices on the outskirts of Gloucester
Salary & Benefits for the Infrastructure SPM role
- A basic salary of £50-62,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone,
- Excellent Pension benefits
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription, training provided Chartered Status if required
To apply for any of our Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Email an up to date CV/ Resume to email@example.com
- If you would like additional information on Senior Project Manager jobs, or any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly.
- Stafford Lawrence are a an Employment Agency who specialise in the Recruitment of Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Recruitment Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- Please also view our other roles in Gloucester/ Cheltenham / Tewkesbury area. We have a number of vacancies for a selection of clients who are hiring in the area.
Our other vacancies in the Gloucester area