Senior Project Manager Manchester
Senior Project Manager Manchester. This Construction Senior Project Manager or Associate Director Project Management Manchester role is for a candidate with extensive Construction Consultancy experience.
Please note: These roles are for Construction Consultancy candidates. These roles are not for the I.T sector.
The position is with a dynamic Multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy for their offices in Manchester, North West. Our client is open to Senior or Associate Director Project Management candidates. This job vacancy is for a full-time permanent position.
They are also open to sector experience this could be the Construction of Mixed Use, Commercial Health Housing Public Sector, or Defence and/or Infrastructure projects. If you have Construction Project Management experience and are keen to explore job opportunities in the Manchester or North West area, we have a number of roles for this client.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary construction project management consultancy with offices across the United Kingdom that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would say they are a premier consultancy in the United Kingdom. Staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client also actively encourages and promotes within the organisation and they promote a strong work life balance. So if you are seeking a career with an award-winning consultancy, this is the job for you.
If you would like to work in Manchester in the North West and would like more information on living and working in the area, please get in touch with us for an in-depth conversation. We have live job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers and Engineers in the Manchester North West area currently.
Requirements for the Senior Project Manager Manchester Job
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject. Project Management, Construction Management, Commercial Management or Building Surveying would be ideal.
- Furthermore, for this role you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager, circa 6-10 years.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Manchester area
- Candidates should have experience in the construction of all or some of the following: Healthcare, Public Sector, Housing, Defence or Infrastructure. Our clients are open to sector experience as long as you have worked for a Construction or Engineering consultancy
- The role does require extensive experience in the Manchester area as a Construction Consultancy project manager as there will be an element of business development and our client would like someone who knows the market well.
- Solid understanding of Profit and Loss and Business Development for a project management consultancy, with specific experience in the Manchester, North West region. You will also have a desire to grow manage and mentor a team of construction project management professionals for Construction projects in the area.
- This is a senior-level role, so we understand that there may be a considerable notice period and restrictive covenants in place with your current employer. Our client understands this.
Salary & Benefits for the Associate Director Project Management Manchester
The successful Senior or Associate Construction Project Manager should expect, A basic salary of £65,000-75,000+, This is negotiable for the right person and dependent upon experience and the level of the role you wish to apply for.
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Sports and Social
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Additional days of leave to assist with local community projects
- Other director-level benefits
- A Flexible working week, plus flexible hybrid home and office working 3/2
To apply for this U.K Construction Project Management vacancy
Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please quote reference SPM06-22Manc in your email.
- If you would like more information on this Construction Consultancy role, or any of our other UK and International Construction jobs please get in touch with us, email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly.
- Stafford Lawrence is a Recruitment Agency that specialises in Project Management, Commercial Management and Engineering Jobs.
- We have roles in the United Kingdom, Middle East USA Europe and Asia.
- If you are seeking a Career in Construction and would like more advice, for any of our UK or International job vacancies please send us an email, and we would be happy to assist.
We have a number of job vacancies for Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Building Surveyors in the Manchester area. Please visit our page UK Jobs for Project Managers Quantity Surveyors and Building Surveyors for detailed information.
Can you recommend a candidate for this Project Management vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this Construction vacancy? Please visit our blog for information on our candidate referral scheme and how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Construction Project Management candidate referral scheme
Contact us via our contact form if you have any questions on our roles or email email@example.com.