Senior Project Manager Manchester
Senior Project Manager job Manchester. This Construction Senior Project Manager or Associate Director Project Management Manchester role is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy experience.
The position is with a dynamic Multidisciplinary Consultancy for their offices in Manchester. Our client is open to Senior or Associate Director Project Management candidates
They are also open to sector experience this could be Mixed Use, Commercial Health Housing Public Sector, or Defence and/or Infrastructure projects. If you have Project Management experience and are keen to explore job opportunities in the Manchester area, we have a number of roles for this client.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary construction consultancy with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would say they are a premier consultancy in the UK. Staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client also actively encourages and promotes within the organisation. So if you are seeking a career with an award-winning consultancy, this is the job for you.
If you would like to work in Manchester and would like more information on living and working in the area, please contact us for an in-depth conversation. We have live job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers and Engineers in the Manchester area currently.
Requirements for the Senior Project Manager Manchester Job
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject. Project Management, Commercial Management or Building Surveying would be ideal.
- Furthermore, for this role you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager, circa 6-10 years.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Manchester area
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following: Healthcare, Public Sector, Housing, Defence or Infrastructure. Our client are open to sector experience as long as you have worked for a Construction or Engineering consultancy
Salary & Benefits for the Associate Director Project Management Manchester
- The Senior / Associate Project Manager should expect, A basic salary of £65,000-75,000+, This is negotiable for the right person and dependent upon experience and the level of the role.
- In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
To apply for any of our U.K Project Management roles
Apply directly to email@example.com, Please quote reference SPM06-22Manc in your email.
- If you would like more information on this Construction Consultancy role, or any of our other UK and International Construction jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence are a Recruitment Agency who also specialise in Project Management, Commercial Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK, USA, Middle East and Asia.
- If you are seeking a Career in Construction and would like more advise, please send us an email, we would be happy to assist.
We have a number of roles for Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Building Surveyors in the Manchester area. Please visit our UK Jobs pages for detailed information.