Associate Partner Project Management Vacancy
This Associate Partner – Project Management job vacancy is for a candidate with considerable Construction Consultancy Project Management experience. The job vacancy is for a dynamic Multidisciplinary Consultancy for their offices in Gloucestershire based on the outskirts of Gloucester. They are seeking significant experience in Civils/ Infrastructure project management with some experience in other sectors of construction such as commercial and Industrial projects.
If you have Project Management experience at a Senior Level and are keen to explore senior level job opportunities in the Gloucestershire, Cheltenham area, please contact us for detailed information or apply to the email listed below.
We would prefer that any interested candidates get in touch with us for a confidential discussion on this role in the first instance, so that we can provide detailed information on the role and our client. This is a full-time permanent role with some homeworking provision if desired.
This client are a premier construction consultancy organisation, who specialise in advising clients on construction projects across the UK. They offer a true work life balance with an extensive benefits package and have many awards to their name.
If you would like to work in the Gloucestershire or Cheltenham area and would like more information on living and working in the area, please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
N.B This role is for UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. We are also seeking candidates who also have recent UK experience for this role as the role required current understanding of UK Contracts.
Requirements for the Associate Partner Project Management Job Vacancy
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, Project Management, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying disciplines would be ideal.
- Furthermore, you should have considerable experience with a Construction Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager. You may be a Project Director, a Senior project manager or an Associate or Director of Project Management currently.
- Ideally, you will be seeking a Partnership level role. This is an Associate Partner role with room for swift growth throughout the organisation.
- This is a leadership role. We are looking for a candidate who can not only manage projects but also a team and grow this over the next 5-10 years. The current team consists of 3 project managers, but our client is looking to increase that, and this will be part of the remit for the Associate Partner
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Gloucestershire area
- The role will also entail overseeing the following projects : Large Strategic Infrastructure and enabling infrastructure developments, highways junctions relief roads, housing infrastructure, industrial and commercial developments. The role is mainly civils biased but this may include commercial and industrial developments as part of the scope of works.
Salary & Benefits for the Project Management Lead
This is a full-time permanent Associate Partner Level project management role with a leading Construction Consultancy. We are not seeking freelancers for this position or candidates from a Contractor background.
- A basic salary, banding £80,000-£95,000. PLEASE NOTE: We have been advised by our client that this banding is very flexible for the right person and they would consider pushing the banding upward of £95,000 Dependent upon experience
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Partner level benefits
- Laptop Mobile Phone
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Relocation Expenses
- Paid Social Events
To apply for the Associate Partner – Project Manager job vacancy
- Contact Victoria firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion on this senior level project management vacancy.
- If you are emailing, please quote reference: AP/PM/GLO
- Or call 0208 638 8857. Please ask for Victoria
- If you would like more information on this Project Manager job vacancy, or any of our other UK and International Job vacancies, please get in touch with us via the telephone or email email@example.com .
- Stafford Lawrence are a Recruitment Agency who also specialise in Project Management and Cost Management roles from Assistant to Board level in the UK and across the globe.
Please also visit our UK and International jobs pages for all our other Director / Partner / Associate Director roles.
Jobs Careers and Vacancies in Construction and Engineering in the United Kingdom
Jobs Careers and Vacancies International Overseas positions for Construction and Engineering candidates
Senior Level Construction and Engineering job vacancies – Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing senior level candidates across the UK and overseas into Director or Board level positions.
- For any additional questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We will provide you with specific information about the client we are working with and discuss your requirements in detail and in complete confidence