Principal Consultant – Asset Management – Middle East Jobs – Power Sector
Principal Consultant Asset Management Riyadh Saudi Arabia Vacancy East.
Stafford Lawrence is recruiting for a Principal Consultant Asset Management for a position with an elite British Construction and Engineering Consultancy for Riyadh KSA in the Middle East. The role will be for their specialist Asset Management consultancy division
This role will support the delivery of Contracts as part of the Middle East and Africa operations. The role will lead asset management related projects, asset information and training activities.
The role will be based in Riyadh KSA and support projects globally. There may be some secondment to client organisations as and when needed
Please Note: ISO 55001 and Power Sector Experience are requirements for this role.
Requirements for the Asset Management Consultant Riyadh KSA
PLEASE NOTE: ALL of the following requirements must be met. For the avoidance of doubt, A requirement means: WANTED OR NEEDED
- Education : Academic qualifications relevant to Asset Management specialisation, such as IAM diploma
- A degree qualification in Engineering plus further qualifications in Asset Managment
- Preference for IAM registered Asset Management professional or a Chartered Status from a relevant professional body
- A strong understanding of Asset Management procedures and practices in one or more sectors
- Experience of developing and managing innovative and complex programmed of work as well as experience in Management Consulting.
- Candidates must have prior experience of implementing ISO 55001.
- Power industry experience is also an essential requirement. Generation, Transmission and Distribution
Role of the Principal Consultant
- Support the delivery of the Business strategy and objectives
- Team Management- Leading growing and developing competence and capability within the team as well as leading teams in the delivery of projects and programmes
- Grow strategic accounts. Sourcing, development and delivery ensuring regular client engagement.
- Develop service offerings and manage key client accounts and frameworks.
- Review client contractual obligations in line with business risk.
- Agree project plans, governance and schedules.
- Lead the delivery of complex programmes across multiple commissions
Salary & Benefits for the Asset Management Consultant.
Our client is flexible on salary for this role dependent upon experience. The banding below is not set in stone, so if you meet all requirements and are outside of the banding, please contact us for a discussion.
A total package salary of 43,000- 55,000 SAR per month
- Bonus as per Saudi Law
- Flight allowances
- Medical Cover
Construction and Engineering Recruitment- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- About Us
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- We are a United Kingdom based recruitment consultancy
- Do you want more information on becoming a Chartered Asset Management professional? Website for the Institute of Asset Management
To Apply for this job vacancy in Riyadh KSA in the Middle East
Email an up-to-date CV/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference ASSET/KSA/323
- Please also provide a copy of your Asset Management or Engineering Qualifications along with your IAM registration or chartered status
- PLEASE NOTE: it is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain visas for candidates over the age of 60 for Saudi.
CV tips for Jobs in the Middle East
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your Degree qualification and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide and membership numbers of professional bodies, such as Fellow of IAE or any other Chartered Status
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and the value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Jobs in the Middle East Asset Management – Working in the Middle East