Assistant Quantity Surveyor Jobs Oxfordshire
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Oxfordshire Jobs: Stafford Lawrence Ltd are recruiting for an AQS Chipping Norton. This role is for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Quantity Surveyor for a Cost Consultancy client based near to Chipping Norton.
Our client is a small PQS practice who are keen to expand, and the Director is seeking an Assistant or Graduate Quantity Surveyor to work alongside him on a number of projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to secure their first role with a Quantity Surveying practice, or someone who has circa 1-2 years’ experience as a Graduate or Assistant Cost Consultant.
You will be able to get involved with a number of High-End Residential, Hotels/Spa projects in the area.
We have a number of Assistant Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK, please visit our UK Jobs page for detailed information on all vacancies.
N.B This role is open to UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Candidates must have at least 1-2 years of UK experience for this role
Requirements for the AQS Chipping Norton / Graduate Cost Consultant Job
- A Degree qualified Graduate or Assistant Quantity Surveyor, with some Quantity Surveying experience would be ideal. A BSc Quantity Surveying
- Some experience as a Graduate or Assistant Cost Consultant circa 1-2 years would be ideal.
- You will be involved in assisting the Director with Residential, Interiors and Mixed-Use projects in the region.
- You will also be located in the Chipping Norton area, or within commuting distance. A full clean driving licence is essential.
- Furthermore, strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit
Salary & Benefits for the Graduate Quantity Surveyor job Chipping Norton
- £20- £25,000 basic per annum, in addition to a great package you will also receive the following benefits.
- In addition, an annual leave allowance of 22 days plus bank holidays
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours (This client is also open to some homeworking days).
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension.
- In addition, a generous mileage allowance
To apply for any of our Quantity Surveying Jobs in West Oxfordshire
Email your CV or Resume to Victoria Ricketts and Quote AQS/ Oxfordshire/0822
Call in confidence 0208 638 8857
We have other roles in the United Kingdom for Assistant Cost Consultants
Assistant Cost Consultant Job Vacancies in the UK
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for Assistant Quantity Surveyors
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Employers Agent Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
For information on all our latest UK Jobs and International Vacancies, you can also follow us on Linkedin, Instagram or Twitter