Associate Partner Quantity Surveying
This Associate Partner – Quantity Surveying background role is for a candidate with considerable Construction Consultancy experience. The position is with a dynamic Multidisciplinary Consultancy for their office in Exeter. They are seeking experience in a variety of sectors. If you have Quantity Surveying experience and are keen to explore job opportunities in the Exeter area, we have a number of roles for this client.
We prefer that any interested candidates get in touch with us for a confidential discussion on this role in the first instance, so that we can provide detailed information on the role and our client.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, PQS, Project management with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client also actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
If you would like to work in Devon or Cornwall and would like more information on living and working in the area, please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
Requirements for the Associate Partner Quantity Surveying Job
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject
- Furthermore, you should have considerable experience with a Consultancy Organisation as a Quantity Surveyor. You may be a Senior Quantity Surveyor or an Associate or Director of Quantity Surveying currently.
- Ideally, you will be seeking a Partnership level role. This is an Associate Partner role initially with room for swift growth.
- This is a leadership role. We are looking for a candidate who can not only manage projects but also a team and grow this over the next 5-10 years
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Exeter area
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following: Healthcare, Public Sector, Housing, Defence Infrastructure, Mixed Use, Commercial
Salary & Benefits for the Partner -Quantity Surveyor Exeter
- A basic salary of Up to £60-75,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Plus Partner level benefits
- Mobile Phone
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
To Apply for the Associate Partner – Quantity Surveying job
- Contact Victoria: email@example.com to arrange a confidential discussion. If you are interested we will ask for a copy of your CV and email you a GDPR statement asking for your permission to send your CV to our client.
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK and International Jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence are a Recruitment Agency who also specialise in Project Management and Cost Management roles from Assistant to Board level in the UK and across the globe.
Senior level Careers in Construction / Property Consultancy / Construction Consultancy