Building Surveyor Jobs Cornwall
Stafford Lawrence is engaged on a search for a Building Surveyor in Cornwall for a Full-time permanent position with a well-known award-winning mid/large Multidisciplinary Consultancy with offices across the UK.
This role will be based in their offices in Truro, Cornwall. These are permanent roles and offer great flexibility to work in the area along with great company benefits and career progression.
Our client actively encourages their staff to be involved with local community projects, to give back to the community and assist with charities and environmental causes, They provide additional time off to do this.
Our client is a Construction Consultancy that specialise in Building Surveying, Project Management and Quantity Surveying.
We also have a number of other jobs and careers for Building Surveyors / Employers Agents and Project Managers across the UK. Please check out our UK jobs page for detailed information on all roles.
N.B We can only consider UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK for these roles. Our client are not able to assist with Visas
Requirements for the Building Surveyor – South West UK
- Our client is open to Chartered MRICS Building Surveying professionals or Building Surveyors who are currently working towards APC
- Ideally, Degree qualified in Building Surveying in addition, our client will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications.
- In addition, experience in Commercial Residential and or Heritage Building Surveying projects. A mix of two would be ideal.
- Contracts Administration, Dilapidations, Party Wall, some or all of this experience would be desirable. If you enjoy Business Development, this would also be a bonus. Strong client relationships and repeat business are key.
- We are seeking someone with experience managing stakeholders and the ability to work independently, manage their own workload and also act as part of a team.
- The ability to manage and mentor less senior members of the team and to assist in growing the Building Surveying team in their Cornwall offices
- Some travel in the region to visit clients will be required for this role.
- In addition, you must have a Full Driving Licence.
Salary & Benefits for the Building Surveyor Jobs in Cornwall
This is a full-time permanent position
- You can expect a basic salary of £26-33,000 per annum, as well as a great basic you can expect a number of other great benefits.
- Also one paid Professional Fee
- 33 days Holiday, plus national holidays
- In addition, Travel Expenses and use of a company car.
- Flexible working hours and home working provisions are also available for this role. 3 days office/ 2 days from home
- Other benefits such as additional cost of living payments
To Apply for this Building Surveying Vacancy
To apply for this role email your CV to Victoria Ricketts Please quote the following Building Surveying jobs Cornwall: Ref BSCornwall10-22
OR Call in confidence 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction professionals, such as Building Surveyors Quantity Surveyors Project Managers Architects and Engineers from Assistant to Board Level in the Unitcd Kingdom
- We specialise in Permanent Recruitment positions across the Globe. We are a United Kingdom based recruiter.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the contact us form on our contact page
- Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in the recruitment of Building Surveyors / Quantity Surveyors /Project Managers and Engineers..
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Building Surveyor Candidate referral scheme benefits.
We also have a number of Building Surveying Jobs and careers across the United Kingdom at all levels from Assistant to Director level across the UK. Below are just some of our latest job roles for Building Surveyors in the UK.
Building Surveyor Job in London – Stafford Lawrence APC candidates
Senior Building Surveyor vacancy in Manchester – Stafford Lawrence -Surveying Jobs
Senior Building Surveyor job in Winchester – Stafford Lawrence Jobs