Team Leader, Building Surveying- Education – Cambridge
Our client is a well-known Construction and Building Surveying Consultancy, with offices across the United Kingdom and many awards to their name. They are seeking a Team Leader Building Surveying to grow and manage a team from their Cambridge office and across the Cambridgeshire area. If you are a Senior Building Surveyor seeking more of a leadership role, this would be an ideal career move.
This is a permanent full-time job vacancy, for an award-winning practice of Chartered Building Surveyors and Construction Consultants in the UK. This vacancy will be based in their offices in Cambridge.
They are considered an excellent organisation to work for with a fantastic ethos and work-life balance across their offices.
You will report to the Regional Director for Building Surveying for the South East region.
This position requires specific experience of the Education construction projects such as schools, higher education, or university projects.
Requirements for the Team Leader- Building Surveyor- Education
- MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor or an MRICS Chartered Senior Building Surveying professional located in the Cambridge area or looking to relocate to the Cambridgeshire area.
- Our client is seeking someone with Education Sector construction projects experience such as Schools or Colleges or University buildings.
- In addition, the successful candidate will have experience in managing and mentoring a large team- the aim of the role, therefore, is to grow a team of Building Surveyors covering education projects in the Cambridgeshire area.
- A degree qualification in Building Surveying, as well as Chartered MRICS status as a Building Surveyor, are essential for this senior-level role.
- This client is seeking to future-proof their offices, they are looking for a successful candidate who would like to progress with their company for a number of years to come.
- This role will also have swift progression to Associate Director or Director of Building Surveying for the region.
Salary & Benefits for the Team Leader – Building Surveyor
Salary will entirely depend upon experience( hence the wide salary banding below), our client will consider a Building Surveyor wishing to progress to Senior, or a Senior Building Surveyor looking for a future Associate Director level role.
- The successful Team Leader – Chartered RICS Building Surveyor can expect a basic salary of circa £42,000 – £57,000, this is negotiable for the right person,
In addition to a basic salary
- Mileage and Holiday Allowance.
- In addition, Excellent Pension Allowance, and other great benefits.
- One Paid Professional subscription and Continuing Professional Development as well as other great benefits.
To apply for this job vacancy for Team Leader – Building Surveying
Send an up-to-date CV or Resume to email@example.com. Please quote Reference: TL/CAMBS/522
OR call in confidence 0208 638 8857. Please ask for Victoria if you wish to discuss this role in confidence.
Can you recommend a candidate for this Building Surveying vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this job vacancy. Stafford Lawrence Building Surveying job vacancy candidate referral scheme
Would you like more information on this vacancy? Are you looking for a Career in construction? Are you seeking a Building Surveying job/vacancy in the UK? Please get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd – Building Surveyor Jobs Vacancies and Careers
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom. We have experience placing qualified Building Surveying professionals across the UK.
- We have over 20 years of experience placing candidates into permanent full-time roles in the United Kingdom.
- We can offer guidance and assistance throughout the recruitment process as well as help with interview techniques and questions.
- In addition, we will also provide feedback from our clients on your CV and feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via the contact us form on our contact page.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Careers in Construction in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for all our clients.
We have a number of other Senior Level Building Surveyor jobs and vacancies across the UK. Please visit our UK Jobs page for detailed information on all our jobs vacancies and careers in Construction.
UK Jobs for Building Surveyors and Project Managers
Building Surveyor job vacancy in Cambridgeshire
Project Manager Employers agent Jobs Cambridge