Team Leader, Building Surveying- Education – Cambridge
Our client is a well known Construction Consultancy, with offices across the UK and many awards to their name. They are seeking a Team Leader Building Surveying to grow and manage a team from their Cambridge offices.
This is a permanent role, for an award-winning practice of Chartered Building Surveyors and Construction Consultants.
They are also considered an excellent organisation to work for with a fantastic ethos and work-life balance across their offices.
The role will report to the Regional Director for Building Surveying. This role specifically requires experience of Education projects such as schools, higher education, colleges and university projects.
Requirements for the Team Leader- Building Surveyor- Education
- Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor / Chartered Senior Building Surveyor? This role requires Chartered MRICS status
- Also, do you have experience in the Education Sector – Schools or Colleges or Universities?
- In addition, experience in managing and mentoring a large team?- the aim of the role, therefore, is to grow a team of Building Surveyors for Eduation projects in the Cambridge office.
- A degree in Building Surveying, as well as Chartered MRICS status, are essential for this senior-level role.
- This client is seeking to future proof their offices, so they are looking for someone who would like to progress with their company for a number of years to come.
- This role will have swift progression to Associate Director or Director of Building Surveying.
Salary & Benefits for the Team Leader – Building Surveyor
- Salary entirely depends upon experience, the Team Leader – Chartered Building Surveyor can expect circa £47,000 – £55,000, but this is negotiable, in addition to
- Mileage and Holiday Allowance
- In addition, Excellent Pension Allowance, and other great benefits
- Paid Professional subscription and Continuing Professional Development
To Apply to any of our Senior Level Building Surveying Jobs
Send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like more information on this role? Are you looking for a Career in construction ? please get in touch with us via the website or to apply email Victoria Ricketts or email@example.com.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only go to named clients with your permission.