Chartered Civil Engineer Vacancy KSA
Civil Engineer Vacancies Middle East: We are seeking Chartered Civil Engineers for full-time permanent positions in Riyadh, KSA, to join a well-known British multidisciplinary Construction Consultancy. Our client are a well-known top-flight construction consultancy in the Middle East. These roles are for Site Based Chartered Civil Engineers to oversee the contractors on behalf of the client. Strong Site and project management experience is a requirement, as well as an understanding of Construction Schedules. This is not a Design role although you will have extensive understanding of Design as part of your experience.
Chartered CEng ( Chartered Engineer) Status is essential for these roles, plus membership of a professional body such as MICE MIStructE. (Chartered Institute of Structural Engineers, Chartered Institute of Civil Engineers)
N.B As with all roles in Saudi you will need to become a member of the SCE, Saudi Council of Engineers. PLEASE NOTE: SCE membership is not considered as Chartered Status for this role. You will be able to apply for membership when you relocate, our client will assist you with this process.
Ideally, candidates will have Defence projects experience, for Airports /Air bases or Military bases buildings and/or runways, but our client will consider candidates who have experience of Buildings projects. If you are a Chartered professional with Defence projects experience seeking a position in the Middle East, we have a number of other roles for Chartered Electrical and Chartered Mechanical professionals with the same client.
Job Description for the Civil Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia
You will have a very strong understanding of the following:
- Strong understanding of Civil Engineering for Buildings Airports, Runways, or defence projects.
- Civil or Structural assessments of existing and new buildings.
- In addition, experience in designing structures to British Standards and Codes for Civil Engineering projects, with a sound understanding of construction methods and processes
- Experience in Liaising with external engineers and other sub-consultants on large-scale Civil Engineering projects.
- You will also, Complete technical studies prepare cost estimates and complete surveys and reports.
- Identify technical solutions and undertake feasibility studies to identify optimum designs.
- In addition, Strong Project Management and site management experience and the ability to organise your own time and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- Experience in Monitoring/ Overseeing/ Reviewing the contractor’s progress, This role will oversee the contractor on behalf of the client.
- This role will report to the Principal Civil/ Structural Engineer
- Represent the building consultancy to clients. Strong Client Liaison and work-winning experience are essential.
Requirements for the Civil Engineer Vacancies KSA
- Chartered Status is a requirement for this role, for example, CEng MICE MIStructE. For the avoidance of doubt, a requirement means this is needed or wanted. Candidates who do not have this should apply for our other roles.
- Membership of a professional engineering body. Such as a Member of the Institute of Civil Engineers or a Member of the Institute of Structural Engineers.
- The role is with a Consultancy, which means you will advise the client on behalf of the Consultancy and oversee the Contractors. You must have experience of this. We are not seeking candidates with main contractor experience.
- In addition, A Degree Qualification in a relevant Construction subject, such as Civil Engineering is a requirement. Please note due to visa requirements candidates need a 3 or 4-year degree qualification for this role.
- A minimum of 8-12 years experience as an Electrical Engineer, with a consultancy organisation.
- Above all a Strong knowledge of Civil engineering principles, design/software packages and project management.
Salary for Civil Engineers in the Middle East
This is a full-time permanent job vacancy based in Saudi Arabia working with a Construction Consultancy
The successful civil engineer can expect a basic salary of 32,000-38,000SAR, this figure includes transport allowance
- In addition, accommodation is provided on top of the basic salary for this role
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Medical Cover
- Bonus as per Saudi Law
- Visa costs
- In addition, mobilisation and demobilisation flights
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Our blog provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence
To apply for our Chartered Civil Structural Engineer job vacancies in the Middle East
Please send an up-to-date CV along with a copy of your Chartered Status Certification, to firstname.lastname@example.org, please quote reference: Chartered Engineer KSA1122
- PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU DO NOT HOLD CHARTERED CEng Status.
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other Middle East Civil or Structural Engineering Jobs Vacancies and careers please get in touch with us via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines. Your cv will go to named clients only with your permission
- If you are not a Chartered professional and you would like more information on how to become a Chartered Civil Engineer or a Chartered Structural Engineer, please visit the following websites https://www.istructe.org/membership/ or https://www.ice.org.uk/membership/membership-grades/member-mice/
Can you recommend a candidate for this Chartered Civil Engineer vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Chartered Civil Engineer candidate referral scheme
Click on the links below for just a few of our other Engineering jobs in the Middle East
Jobs in the Middle East for Civil and Structural Engineers
Principal Structural Engineer job vacancy Oman
Dam Design Engineer job vacancy