Commercial Manager jobs Liverpool
Commercial Manager Jobs Liverpool : Our client are a well-known large construction contracting organisation in the North West, with offices across the UK. They are seeking a Commercial Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor with Telecoms experience to join their busy commercial team in their offices and on-site in Liverpool Merseyside. This is a permanent role Monday – Friday.
The Commercial Manager /Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the Commercial Management of a number of projects in the region. Due to an increased workload, our client are seeking 4 Commercial Managers.
As a Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for the management and monitoring of both the financial and commercial aspects of works undertaken by the company by advising and supporting operational teams.
Role and Responsibilities of the Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor Jobs Liverpool
- You will ensure that work undertaken has effective financial controls in place, ensuring targets and objectives are monitored.
- In addition, you will provide weekly P&L and Order Status reports and other ad hoc analysis
- As well as ensuring customer billing is done in a timely manner
- You will be involved in financial negotiations with customers and suppliers including Bid Management and face-to-face meetings, ensuring financial and commercial elements of contracts with customers and suppliers are effectively managed
- You will approve and validate supplier invoices and timesheets and ensure financial and commercial performance is regularly reviewed by Project Managers and the Senior Team
- You will also own and manage the risk register and input into the Group risk management process as required
Education and Requirements for the role
- Ideally, you will have a Degree or HND in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying, or another construction related qualification
- Experience is key, so we are seeking Commercial Managers who have solid Commercial Experience.
- Experience of mentoring a team of Commercial Administrators, Analysts and Quantity Surveyors .
- Experience in the Telecoms sector as a Commercial Manager is desirable, but our client is open to candidates without this experience.
Salary and Benefits for the Commercial Manager Jobs, Liverpool
Candidates should expect a salary of £50,000 -£65,000 dependant upon experience
In addition to a great basic salary they also offer a number of benefits, such as:
- Car Allowance Fuel
- In addition, annual holiday allowance 25 daysplus bank holidays
- Plus other benefits such as gym and retail discounts
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary Bonus
To apply for this Commercial Manager Job Liverpool
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please type in the Subject Line “Commercial Manager Liverpool “and Quote REF:CML6-22
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only go to named clients with your express permission.
- We also have a number of roles for Commercial Assistants and Assistant Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK. Please visit our UK Jobs page
- UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
UK Jobs – Stafford Lawrence- Jobs in UK Construction & Engineering