Commercial Manager Amaala KSA – Middle East Jobs
We are seeking a Senior Commercial Manager Amaala for a permanent position in the Middle East with a world-class Construction Consultancy. Our client is seeking a candidate who can work on a remote site and manage a team of circa 6 cost/quantity surveying professionals.
This role is specifically for someone with very strong post-contract experience on Hotel or Resort projects.
The requirements for this role are very strict as with all roles in Saudi, so please ONLY apply if you meet all the requirements. For the avoidance of doubt, a requirement means: Wanted or Needed
Requirements Senior Commercial Manager Amaala Saudi Arabia
- Stafford Lawrence is seeking senior-level candidates for this role. So, you should have experience working with a Construction Cost Consultancy in an Associate Director or Commercial Manager position. The role will be based on-site on the Amaala projects in Saudi Arabia.
- In addition to senior Level experience with a consultancy, Previous Middle East Cost Consultancy experience is also essential for this role.
- Chartered status, preference for MRICS Chartered Status. Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors – Quantity Surveying
- A degree qualification in either Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management is also an essential requirement for this job vacancy.
- We are specifically seeking experience of Hotel or Hotel and Resorts experience and this experience MUST be mainly post-contract experience
- This role is urgent, therefore we are seeking someone who can be available in 1 month or possibly sooner.
Salary & Benefits- Salary for Commercial Manager Saudi Arabia
An excellent basic salary of 57-60+ SAR per month
- Provided Accommodation
- Medical Insurance
We are seeking someone for this Senior Commercial Manager Amaala role, with the gravitas to liaise with this client at a very senior level and be responsible for this project.
To Apply for this Senior Level role in Saudi Arabia
Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please Quote reference SCM Amaala23
Please provide the following paperwork with your application:
- A copy of your Degree Qualification showing BSc Quantity Surveying or BSc Commercial Management
- A copy of your Certificate showing your Chartered Status
Do you want more information on jobs and careers for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East? Our blog provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East? Quantity Surveyor jobs in the Middle East – Stafford Lawrence
CV writing for Middle East roles – Jobs and Careers for Commercial Managers
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
Can you recommend a candidate for this Senior Level Associate Director vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme Quantity Surveyor Jobs in the Middle East
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Lt- International Commercial Manager Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any additional questions on the roles on our website, please email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Quantity Surveyors, Cost Consultants and Commercial Managers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
We have a number of other job vacancies in the Middle East for Quantity Surveyors and Cost and Commercial professionals. Please click on the link to visit our Jobs Overseas and International Vacancies page