Senior Cost Consultant Vacancy Dubai, UAE
Stafford Lawrence is seeking a Chartered Senior Quantity Surveyor with Residential projects experience for a job vacancy with one of the Top British Tier 1 Construction consultancies in the Middle East. This position is based in their offices in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Chartered Status is a requirement for this role. A requirement means: Wanted or Needed. Please do not apply for this role if you do not hold Chartered MRICS Status.
Sector experience: Residential
The role requires strong pre and post-contract experience, for Residential Building Projects ( not civils/infrastructure).
Specific Role Requirements: ALL of the following are required for this role.
- MRICS Chartered Status- Mandatory
- Residential Projects experience
- Degree qualification (specifically BSc Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management)
- Plus previous Middle East Experience
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor- Dubai Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy
- A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management ( We can only accept a 3-year BSc Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management for this role). Our client will not consider other degree qualifications.
- MRICS – Chartered Status is a requirement for this role. Candidates without MRICS will not be considered.
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy organisation. Candidates should have at least 5-7 years post qualification experience with a consultancy. We are not seeking candidates from a main contracting background.
- Candidates must have experience in Residential Development Projects as a Quantity Surveyor
- Candidates should have experience in managing and mentoring less senior members of a team.
- The role will report to the Director of Cost for the Dubai office.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Quantity Surveyor Residential Dubai UAE
This is a permanent role in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Basic salary – discussed on a case-by-case basis, dependent upon experience, candidates must have Chartered Status and a Minimum of 4 years post qualification ( post-degree) experience with a consultancy.
- Salary packages for this level in Dubai currently are between 28,000 -31,000AED per month, total package.
- In addition, candidates will receive Medical Cover on top of their salary
- Bonus as per UAE law
For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, our blog provides further information blog on Living and working in the Middle East
To apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor Residential job role in Dubai
To apply email your CV to email@example.com. Quote REF: Resi/Dubai/223
Tips for your CV, when applying to Middle East jobs
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
- Our blog provides more information CV Writing Tips
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Jobs in Dubai -Middle East Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in Quantity Surveyor roles with Construction Consutlancy organisations in the Middle East. We will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the Construction job vacancies on our website, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants and Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, you can visit the official RICS site . How do I become a Chartered Surveyor
Other Middle East Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancies -Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi and Qatar
Chartered Quantity Surveyor jobs careers and vacancies in Qatar
Chartered Quantity Surveyor job Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Quantity Surveyor Jobs in the Middle East