MRICS Commercial Manager Saudi Arabia – Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultancy
MRICS Commercial Manager Saudi Arabia : Stafford Lawrence is engaged on behalf of a Cost Consultancy client to find an MRICS Commercial Manager for a permanent position in Saudi Arabia. This is a prestigious role on a mega project in Riyadh. We also have a number of other Commercial Manager Jobs in the Middle East with various consultancy clients, please view our international jobs page.
Our client are a well known Construction Cost Consultancy with a number of great projects in Saudi Arabia KSA.
Please note MRICS is a requirement for this role along with a Degree in either Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management,
Requirements for the Commercial Manager Saudi Arabia
- 10-12 (max) years experience as a Commercial Manager/ Quantity Surveyor/ Cost Consultant / PQS post-degree qualification.
- Previous Middle East experience is NOT a requirement, but is a preference.
- In addition, you must have MRICS – Chartered Status, we are looking specifically for a candidate with MRICS ( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) we cannot consider candidates without this.
- A degree qualification in either Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management from a recognised British University.
- In addition, you will have Buildings Experience, Mixed Use, Commercial and/ or Residential.
Salary & Benefits- Salaries for Commercial Managers in the Middle East
- A total package salary (tax-free) 48,000-52,000SAR, in addition to a basic salary you will also receive the following. Total Package means ( salary, accommodation allowance and transport allowance)
- In addition, Mobilisation and demobilisation flights
- Laptop, Mobile Phone
- Medical Cover is also provided on top
- Visa costs are provided
To Apply to any of our Jobs for Commercial Managers in the Middle East
To apply email your CV/ Resume to Victoria Ricketts OR you can call us in confidence +44 (0) 208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Commercial Managers /Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit https://www.rics.org/uk/surveying-profession/join-rics/chartered-member-mrics/
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence
Commercial Manager jobs in the Middle East
If you would like more information on this role, or other UK and International roles please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts directly.