Programme Manager Construction Cornwall
Our client is a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy with extensive awards to their name, they have many new project wins and as a result, they are seeking a Programme Manager to oversee a variety of construction programmes in the Cornwall area.
This is a permanent role, we are not seeking freelancers for this role.
If you have Programme Managment experience for a construction consultancy anywhere in the UK and you are seeking a role in the UK or overseas, please contact us at Stafford Lawrence Ltd
Role and Requirements – Programme Manager Cornwall
- You will have extensive experience in managing large programmes of Construction work, ideally with Construction Consultancy organisations.
- Experience of Frameworks projects would also be of benefit.
- A construction related degree qualification such as Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying. We will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications, as long as you can show experience as a Program manager
- In addition, Experience in managing programmes of work in one or more of the following sectors: such as Education, Healthcare, Residential, Roads & Highways, Commercial, Mixed-Use projects
- This is a management role so you will be expected to have strong team management, this will include managing and mentoring a team of Project Management professionals
Salary and Benefits – Programme Management – Cornwall
- A basic salary of £50,000-65,000. As well as a basic salary candidates will also receive:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance
- Some home working circa 2 days per week if required
To apply to any of our Programme Management vacancies
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
Contact us via the website if you have any questions on our roles, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or visit our UK and International Jobs pages for more roles in Cornwall the UK and Overseas.