Project Manager Jobs Cornwall
Project Manager Jobs in Cornwall : Our client is a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy based in the South West with many awards to their name, they have a variety of new project wins and as a result, they are seeking a Construction Project Manager to oversee a variety of Residential and Mixed Use projects in the region
If you have experience with a Multidisciplinary consultancy or an Engineering Consultancy and you have solid project management experience managing projects from inception to completion in the Construction industry, this could be the role for you.
Ideally, we are seeking a project manager for a full-time permanent position based in the Cornwall area, but our client will also consider candidates who wish to relocate from another part of the U.K. Relocation expenses can be provided.
N.B Salaries in the South West area tend to be lower than some of the other areas in the U.K, and are not comparable to London, but our client is flexible on salary packages for the right person.
Role and Requirements – Construction Project Manager Jobs Cornwall
- You will have extensive experience in managing Construction Projects from inception to completion, with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy organisations.
- In addition, Experience of Healthcare Construction Projects, working on Government Framework Projects or Mixed Use Buildings projects would also be of benefit.
- Knowledge of a variety of contracts such as NEC and JCT
- A construction-related degree qualification such as Project Management, Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying. We will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications, as long as you can show experience as a Construction Project Manager
- As a construction project manager, you will also have the ability to liaise with clients and manage projects and timelines effectively to ensure projects are delivered to time and to budget
- You will also assist with mentoring less senior colleagues Assistants and Trainee project managers.
- The ability to work as part of a growing team and to manage and mentor less senior members of the team.
- This role will report to the Head of Project Management for the Region.
Salary and Benefits – Project Manager Salary
This is a full-time permanent position based in Cornwall. We are not seeking freelancers for this role. The successful Project Manager should expect A basic salary of £37,000 – 52,000.
As well as a basic salary candidates will receive the following exceptional benefits:
- Company Pension Scheme, 6%
- Life Cover
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- In addition Mileage allowance
- Laptop and Mobile
- A mix of home/ office working if you prefer it.
- Maternity and Paternity leave/ benefits
- Social Events
To apply for this Project Management vacancy in the United Kingdom
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts
Call in confidence 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
Contact us via the website contact us form if you have any questions on our roles, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our other roles in the area
Quantity Surveyor job Cornwall – Stafford Lawrence Jobs in Cornwall