Project Manager Jobs in Cornwall – Construction Project Management Recruitment
Project Manager Jobs Vacancies and Careers in Cornwall : Our client is a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy based in the South West with many awards to their name, they have a variety of new project wins and as a result, they are seeking a Construction Project Manager to oversee a variety of Residential and Mixed Use projects in the region
If you have experience with a Multidisciplinary consultancy or an Engineering Consultancy and you have solid project management experience managing projects from inception to completion in the Construction industry, this could be the career for you.
Ideally, we are seeking a project manager for a full-time permanent position based in the Cornwall area, but our client will also consider candidates who wish to relocate from another part of the U.K. Relocation expenses can be provided.
N.B Salaries in the South West area tend to be lower than some of the other areas in the U.K. and are not comparable to London, but our client is flexible on salary packages for the right person.
Job Vacancy Requirements – Construction Project Manager Job Vacancy in Cornwall
- You will have extensive experience in managing Construction Projects from inception to completion, with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy organisations.
- In addition, Experience of Healthcare Construction Projects, working on Government Framework Projects or Mixed Use Buildings projects would also be of benefit.
- Knowledge of a variety of contracts such as NEC and JCT
- A construction-related degree qualification such as Project Management, Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying. We will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications, as long as you can show experience as a Construction Project Manager.
- Experience in the use of Project Management software for Planning and Coordinating projects from inception to completion. Asta Power Project, MS Project or another Construction Related project management software.
- As a construction project manager, you will also have the ability to liaise with clients and manage projects and timelines effectively to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- You will also assist with mentoring less senior colleagues Assistants and Trainee project managers.
- The ability to work as part of a growing team and to manage and mentor less senior members of the team.
- This position will report to the Head of Project Management for the Region.
Salary and Benefits – Project Manager Salary – UK Construction Recruitment
This is a full-time permanent position for a Construction Consultancy based in Cornwall. We are not seeking freelancers for this job vacancy. The successful Project Manager should expect A basic salary of £37,000 – 52,000.
As well as a basic salary candidates will receive the following exceptional benefits:
- Company Pension Scheme, 6%
- Life Cover
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- In addition Mileage allowance
- Laptop and Mobile
- A mix of home/ office working if you prefer it.
- Maternity and Paternity leave/ benefits
- Social Events
- Other additional benefits
To apply for this Project Management vacancy in the United Kingdom
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts Please quote REF:PM/CORN/237
Call us in complete confidence 0208 638 8857
Contact us via the website contact us form if you have any questions on our job vacancies or email email@example.com.
You can also follow us on our Stafford Lawrence Ltd – Construction Recruitment Linkedin Company page if you wish to receive updates on all our latest vacancies.
Below are just some of our Vacancies for Construction Candidates in Cornwall- Cornwall Recruitment
Quantity Surveyor job Cornwall – Stafford Lawrence Jobs in Cornwall
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy in Truro Cornwall
Project Manager jobs in Cornwall South West
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd -Construction Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd – Construction and Engineering Recruitment Consultants has 20 years of experience assisting with hiring and recruitment for full-time permanent vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom.
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the job vacancies and careers on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Construction Consultancy Vacancies and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.