Project Manager Jobs Cornwall
Project Manager Jobs Cornwall :Our client is a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy with extensive awards to their name, they have many new project wins and as a result, they are seeking a Construction Project Manager to oversee a variety of Residential and Mixed Use projects in the region
If you have experience with a Multidisciplinary consultancy or an Engineering Consultancy and you have solid project management experience in the Construction industry, this could be the role for you.
Ideally, we are seeking a project manager who is based in the Cornwall area, but our client will also consider candidates who wish to relocate from another part of the U.K.
N.B Salaries in the South West area tend to be lower than some of the other areas in the U.K, and are not comparable to London, but our client is flexible on salary packages for the right person.
Role and Requirements – Construction Project Manager Jobs Cornwall
- You will have extensive experience in managing Construction Projects, ideally with Construction Consultancy or Engineering organisations.
- In addition,Experience of Healthcare Construction Projects, working on Government Framework Projects or Mixed Use Buildings projects would also be of benefit.
- Knowledge of a variety of contracts such as NEC and JCT
- A construction related degree qualification such as Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying. We will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications, as long as you can show experience as a Program manager
- As a construction project manager, you will also have the ability to liaise with clients and manage projects from inception to completion. Assistance with mentoring less senior colleagues Assistant and Trainee project managers.
Salary and Benefits – Project Manager Salary
- A basic salary of £37,000 – 52,000. As well as a basic salary candidates will receive:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance
- Some home working circa 2 days per week if required
To apply for any of our Project Management vacancies in the UK
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
Contact us via the website if you have any questions on our roles, or email email@example.com.
Check out our other roles in the area
Quantity Surveyor job Cornwall – Stafford Lawrence Jobs in Cornwall