Project Manager – Employers Agent Cambridge/ Hertfordshire
We are engaged on behalf of a well-known Construction Consultancy Client, to recruit for a Project Manager with Employers Agent / EA experience. This job vacancy is a result of our client’s considerable growth plans for their offices on the Cambridge Hertfordshire border.
Our client has a number of Mixed-Use and Residential schemes and they are seeking to recruit Project Managers /EAs from a Surveying background, be that Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying.
Our client is a well-known established and respected construction consultancy with many awards to their name. This is a new job vacancy because of new project wins and company growth.
Role of the Employers Agent – UK Construction Recruitment
- Project Delivery- Acting as EA, client representative / Contracts Administrator for the delivery of Residential and Mixed-Use Project
- Analysis and review of Designer proposals, as well as Contractor/ Developer proposals ensuring fulfilment of the client’s requirements.
- Understanding delivery standards within the Housing/ Mixed Use Sector
- Delivery of Developments under JCT D&B or other bespoke Contracts
- To be a trusted client advisor.
- Able to work alone and as part of a team, with the ability and desire to mentor less senior employees.
Requirements for the Project Manager Employers Agent Job Vacancy Cambridge
- Degree Qualified such as a BSc in Building Surveying, BSc in Quantity Surveying or a BSc in Project Management.
- You will have a background in Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying or Project management for a Consultancy.
- Some previous experience as an Employers Agent for a Construction Consultancy organisation is required.
- Experience of Residential and/or Mixed-Use projects in the UK.
- MRICS Chartered Status or currently working towards your APC.
- In addition, you must have a Full UK Driving Licence and the ability to travel in the area.
Salary & Benefits for the EA Vacancy Cambridge- Construction Recruitment
This is a full-time, permanent role based in the Cambridge offices of our Construction Consultancy client
Our client is flexible on salary, dependent upon experience, but the successful candidate can expect:
- £35,000 -47,000 basic salary, in addition to a great basic our client also offers the following:
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance
- Holiday Allowance
- Other benefits such as Childcare Vouchers, Eye Test, Cycle to work
To Apply for this Job Vacancy of Employers Agent- UK Construction Recruitment
To apply for this Job Vacancy. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote REF: EA/CAMBS723
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Recruitment Consultants Construction
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact us form.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Employers Agent Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
We also have a number of opportunities across the UK for candidates with EA – Employers Agent experience. Please click on the links below for detailed information.
Employers Agent jobs and vacancies Cornwall and Devon
Building Surveyor jobs and vacancies in Cambridge