Project Manager – Employers Agent Cambridge/ Hertfordshire
We are engaged on behalf of a well known Construction Consultancy Client, to find a Project Manager /Employers agent, because our client has considerable growth plans for their offices on the Cambridge Hertfordshire border.
Our client has a number of Mixed-Use and Residential schemes and are seeking Project Managers from a Surveying background, be that Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying.
Our client is a well known established and respected construction consultancy with many awards to their name.
This is a new role because of new project wins and company growth.
- Project Delivery- Acting as EA, client representative / Contracts Administrator for the delivery of Residential and Mixed-Use Project
- Analysis and review of Designer proposals, as well as Contractor/ Developer proposals ensuring fulfilment of the client’s requirements.
- Understanding delivery standards within the Housing/ Mixed Use Sector
- Delivery of Developments under JCT D&B or other bespoke Contracts
- To be a trusted client advisor.
Requirements for the Project Manager Employers Agent Cambridge
- Degree Qualified in either Building Surveying or Quantity Surveying
- And of course, experience as an Employers Agent
- Experience of Residential and/or Mixed-Use projects
- MRICS Status or currently working towards APC.
- In addition you must have a Full Driving Licence and the ability to travel in the area.
Salary & Benefits
Our client is flexible on salary, dependent upon experience, but the successful candidate can expect:
- 35,000 -47,000 basic salary, in addition to a great basic our client also offer the following:
- Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance
- Holiday Allowance
- Other benefits such as Childcare Vouchers, Eye Test, Cycle to work
To Apply for any of our Employers Agent Jobs
To apply email your CV to Victoria Ricketts email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also adhere to strict GDPR Guidelines, Your CV will go to named clients only with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates selected to go forward to our clients.
- Follow us on Linkedin for our latest vacancies
We also have a number of opportunities across the UK for candidates with EA – Employers Agent experience. Please click on the links below for detailed information.
Construction Project Managers / Project Manager Job / Employers Agent Job/ Construction jobs Cambridge/ Project Manager job Cambridge