Project Manager – Employers Agent Cambridge/ Hertfordshire
We are engaged on behalf of a well known Construction Consultancy Client, to find a Project Manager /Employers agent, because our client has considerable growth plans for their offices on the Cambridge Hertfordshire border.
Our client has a number of Mixed-Use and Residential schemes and are seeking Project Managers from a Surveying background, be that Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying.
Our client is a well known established and respected construction consultancy with many awards to their name.
This is a new role because of new project wins and company growth.
Role of the Employers Agent
- Project Delivery- Acting as EA, client representative / Contracts Administrator for the delivery of Residential and Mixed-Use Project
- Analysis and review of Designer proposals, as well as Contractor/ Developer proposals ensuring fulfilment of the client’s requirements.
- Understanding delivery standards within the Housing/ Mixed Use Sector
- Delivery of Developments under JCT D&B or other bespoke Contracts
- To be a trusted client advisor.
Requirements for the Project Manager Employers Agent Cambridge
- Degree Qualified in either Building Surveying or Quantity Surveying
- And of course, experience as an Employers Agent
- Experience of Residential and/or Mixed-Use projects
- MRICS Status or currently working towards APC.
- In addition you must have a Full Driving Licence and the ability to travel in the area.
Salary & Benefits for the EA Cambridge
This is a full-time, permanent role
Our client is flexible on salary, dependent upon experience, but the successful candidate can expect:
- 35,000 -47,000 basic salary, in addition to a great basic our client also offer the following:
- Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance
- Holiday Allowance
- Other benefits such as Childcare Vouchers, Eye Test, Cycle to work
To Apply for any of our Employers Agent Jobs
To apply email your CV to Victoria Ricketts
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact us form.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Employers Agent Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
We also have a number of opportunities across the UK for candidates with EA – Employers Agent experience. Please click on the links below for detailed information.
Employers Agent jobs and vacancies Cornwall and Devon
Employers Agent and Project Manager jobs and careers in Kent
Building Surveyor jobs and vacancies in Cambridge
Construction Project Managers / Project Manager Job / Employers Agent Job/ Construction jobs Cambridge/ Project Manager job Cambridge