Project Manager Job Gloucester
Project Manager- Construction Job Gloucester: We are looking to hire a Project Manager with experience of the construction of Highways and or Infrastructure projects, for an award winning Construction Consultancy client. You should have knowledge of Highways and Infrastructure projects for Residential projects as well as experience with a Construction Consultancy.
- Our client offers some home working for this role as well as some office based working.
- Based in Gloucester, their Project Management job covers the area from Gloucester as well as Warwickshire and Worcester.
- Our client provides Project Management and Quantity Surveying services to their clients. This role will oversee Highways Projects and NEC contracts.
- If you are a Project Manager, Commercial Manager or quantity surveyor with Project Management experience of Highways or Highways Infrastructure projects we would like to hear from you.
(U.K Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK)
Requirements for the Project Manager Job Gloucester
- A Construction Related Degree Qualification.
- Above all, Strong Highways and Infrastructure experience for Residential Projects would be key
- In addition, experience with a Construction Consultancy is preferred.
- Ideally the Project Manager will be based in the Gloucestershire/ Warwickshire/ West Midlands areas.
- In addition, you should have skill in all areas of Contracts Administration for Highways and Infrastructure for Residential Projects.
- Understanding of Section 278 and Section 38 would also be helpful, however, this is not essential.
- Furthermore, some working from home is offered, with weekly visits to the Gloucester office.
- Strong Communication and Client liaison skills as well as the ability to work alone and as part of a team, and the ability to mentor more junior members of the team.
Salary & Benefits for the Project Manager job Gloucester
- £40,000 – 45,000 basic per annum, in addition to a great package you will also receive the following benefits.
- Mileage Allowance or use of a pool car.
- A generous Pension scheme.
- Annual leave allowance of 33 days plus 8 bank holidays, as well as a birthday day.
- 9 day fortnight
- Flexible Homeworking /Hybrid working , 3 days in the office, the rest from wherever you like.
- Mobile, Laptop, in addition, one Professional Subscription.
To apply to any of our Project Management roles in the U.K
Email your CV to Victoria Ricketts OR call in confidence +44 (0) 208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring candidates for clients in the UK, Middle East and Asia
- If you have any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to named clients only with your permission.
We also have a number of other Project Management and Commercial Management jobs in the Gloucester and Cheltenham area. Please click on the links below for just a few roles in the local area or visit our UK jobs page.
Project Manager construction Vacancy NEC Contracts
Cost Consultant job vacancy in Gloucester
Senior Project Manager Construction Consultancy job vacancy in Gloucestershire
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Senior Project Manager candidate vacancy referral scheme
Contact us via our contact form if you have any questions on our roles, or email email@example.com.