Project Manager Job Gloucester
Project Manager Job Gloucester: We are looking to hire a Project Manager with experience of Highways and or Infrastructure projects, for an award winning Construction Consultancy client. You should have knowledge of Highways and Infrastructure projects for Residential projects as well as experience with a Consultancy.
- Our client offers some home working for this role as well as some office based working.
- Based in Gloucester, their Project Management job covers the area from Gloucester as well as Warwickshire and Worcester.
- Our client provides Project Management and Quantity Surveying services to their clients. This role will oversee Highways Projects and NEC contracts.
- If you are a Project Manager, Commercial Manager or quantity surveyor with Project Management experience of Highways or Highways Infrastructure projects we would like to hear from you.
(U.K Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK)
Requirements for the Project Manager Job Gloucester
- A Construction Related Degree Qualification.
- Above all, Strong Highways and Infrastructure experience for Residential Projects would be key
- In addition, experience with a Construction Consultancy is preferred.
- Ideally the Project Manager will be based in the Gloucestershire/ Warwickshire/ West Midlands areas.
- In addition, you should have skill in all areas of Contracts Administration for Highways and Infrastructure for Residential Projects.
- Understanding of Section 278 and Section 38 would also be helpful, however, this is not essential.
- Furthermore, some working from home is offered, with weekly visits to the Gloucester office.
Salary & Benefits for the Project Manager job Gloucester
- £30,000 – 43,000 basic per annum, in addition to a great package you will also receive the following benefits.
- Mileage Allowance or use of a pool car.
- A generous Pension scheme.
- Annual leave allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays, as well as a birthday day.
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours ( This client is also open to some homeworking days).
- Mobile, Laptop, in addition, one Professional Subscription.
To apply to any of our Project Management roles in the U.K
Email your CV to Victoria Ricketts OR call in confidence +44 (0) 208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring candidates for clients in the UK, Middle East and Asia
- If you have any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to named clients only with your permission.
We also have a number of other Project Management and Commercial Management jobs in the Gloucester and Cheltenham area. Please click on the links below or visit our UK jobs page.
If you would like more detail on this role or on our other UK and Overseas roles? Contact us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts