Project Manager NEC Contracts -Highways
We are looking to hire a Project Manager NEC contracts – Highways, for an award winning Construction Consultancy client. In particular, you should have knowledge of administering NEC Contracts for Highways projects as well as experience with a Consultancy. Please view our other UK based jobs for Contracts Professionals.
- Our client offers some home working for this role as well as some office based working.
- Based in Gloucester, their contracts cover the area from Gloucester as well as Warwickshire and Worcester.
- Our client provides Project Management and Quantity Surveying services to their clients. This role will oversee Highways Projects and NEC contracts.
- If you are a Project Manager, Commercial Manager or quantity surveyor with Project Management experience of Highways or Highways Infrastructure projects we would like to hear from you.
(U.K Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK)
Requirements for the Project Manager Highways NEC
- A Construction Related Degree Qualification.
- Above all, Strong NEC Contracts experience specifically Highways and previous experience of U.K Road Networks.
- In addition, experience with a Construction Consultancy is preferred.
- Ideally based in the Gloucestershire/ Warwickshire/ West Midlands areas.
- In addition, you should have skill in all areas of Contracts Administration for NEC Contracts for Highways Projects.
- Understanding of Section 278 and Section 38 would also be helpful, however, this is not essential.
- Furthermore, some working from home is offered, with weekly visits to the Gloucester office.
Salary & Benefits for the Project Manager NEC Contracts Gloucester
- £35,000 – 47,000 basic per annum, in addition to a great package you will also receive the following benefits.
- Mileage Allowance or use of a pool car.
- A generous Pension scheme.
- Annual leave allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays, as well as a birthday day.
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours ( This client is also open to some homeworking days).
- Mobile, Laptop, in addition, one Professional Subscription.
To Apply to any of our Project Management roles in the U.K
Email your CV to Victoria Ricketts OR call in confidence +44 (0) 208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring candidates for clients in the UK, Middle East and Asia
- If you have any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to named clients only with your permission.
We also have a number of other Project Management and Commercial Management roles in the UK. Please go to our UK jobs pages for detailed information.
UK Jobs – Stafford Lawrence- Jobs in UK Construction & Engineering
If you would like more detail on this role or on our other UK and Overseas roles? Contact us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts