Quantity Surveyor jobs Cambridge – Cost Consultancy/ PQS
Quantity Surveyor Jobs Cambridge, Cambridgeshire : Are you a Quantity Surveyor ? Do you have experience with a Chartered Quantity Surveying practice, PQS/ Cost Consultancy in the United Kingdom?
Are you based in the Cambridge or Suffolk area? Or within commuting distance of the area?
Our client is looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor for their Cambridgeshire offices. This role with a well-known multidisciplinary construction consultancy that value work-life balance and offer career development, training and promotion within their organisation?
Our client is a mid-sized, PQS/ Quantity Surveying consultancy that offers Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Building Surveying services to the construction industry. They are currently seeking a Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor for a position based from their Cambridge offices.
N.B UK nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot provide visas for non UK nationals currently as they are not registered with the UK government to do so.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant Cambridge
- Circa 3-6 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor with a Cost Consultancy, PQS , Chartered Quantity Surveying practice.
- In addition a mix of experiences such as Commercial, Education Mixed-use or Residential projects.
- A BSc degree in Quantity Surveying or another construction-related degree qualification, such as Commercial Management or project management.
- MRICS or working towards APC. Our client will consider candidates who are 12-18 months from attaining chartered status.
- Ideally, you will be currently located in the Cambridge area, or within commuting distance. Our client will also consider candidates who are relocating to the area from another part of the UK.
- Solid Pre and Post contract experience.
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts JCT and NEC
- The ability or desire to manage and mentor less senior members of the team.
- Strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit coupled with the ability to work alone and as part of a growing team.
- In addition, you must have a Full Clean Driving Licence and the ability to travel in the area
- This role will report to the Director of Cost for the South East region,
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy Cambridge
Please note this is a permanent vacancy, open to candidates seeking a permanent position in the Cambridge area. We are not seeking freelancers for this role.
Candidates can expect a basic salary of £30,000 – 45,000 per annum, in addition to a great basic your package will include:
- Mileage Allowance
- 5% Pension
- You will also receive an Annual leave allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays, plus a birthday day
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours ( This client is also open to some flexible office/ homeworking days)
- In addition, Mobile and Laptop
- As well as on paid Professional Subscription or APC training expenses
To Apply to this job vacancy of Cost Consultant Cambridge U.K
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts.Please quote reference CAMBSQS09/22 in the subject line of your email.
Or Call us for a confidential discussion on 0208 638 8857
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom USA Middle East and Asia and many places in between
- For any additional questions on the roles on our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always recruiting for Cost Consultants and Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Middle East and Asia, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the UK or Overseas.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit the official RICS Website How do I become a Chartered Surveyor
Contact us via the website if you have any questions or queries on our roles, or email email@example.com.
You can also follow us on our Stafford Lawrence Ltd Linkedin Company page to receive updates on all our latest roles. All our social media link buttons can be found on our home page.
To view all our Quantity Surveyor roles across the United Kingdom and Overseas please visit our UK Jobs page or our International jobs page
International jobs for Quantity Surveyors
UK Jobs for Quantity Surveyors
Building Surveyor Job Vacancy in Cambridge