Quantity Surveyor jobs Cambridge – Cost Consultancy/ PQS
Quantity Surveyor Jobs Cambridge, Cambridgeshire : Are you a Quantity Surveyor with PQS/ Cost Consultancy experience in the United Kingdom?
Are you based in the Cambridge / Suffolk area? Or within commuting distance of the area?
Are you looking for a Quantity Surveying role with a great company that value work-life balance, career development, training and promotion within the organisation?
Our client is a mid-sized, PQS/ Quantity Surveying consultancy that offers Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Building Surveying services to the construction industry. They are currently seeking a Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor for a position based from their Cambridge offices. This role has great work life balance and a flexible work from home/ office working.
N.B UK nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot provide visas for non UK nationals currently as they are not registered with the UK government to do so.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant Cambridge
- Circa 3-6 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor with a Cost Consultancy or PQS organisation.
- In addition a mix of experience such as Commercial, Education Mixed-use or Residential projects.
- A BSc degree in Quantity Surveying or another construction-related degree qualification, such as Commercial Management or project management.
- MRICS or working towards APC. Our client will consider candidates who are 12-18 months from attaining chartered status.
- Ideally, you will be currently located in the Cambridge area, or within commuting distance. Our client will also consider candidates who are relocating to the area from another part of the UK.
- Solid Pre and Post contract experience.
- A good understanding of Construction Contracts JCT NEC
- The ability to manage and mentor less senior members of the team.
- Strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit coupled with the ability to work alone and as part of a growing team.
- In addition, you must have a Full Clean Driving Licence and the ability to travel in the area
- This role will report to the Director of Cost for the South East region,
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs Cambridge
Please note this is a permanent role, open to candidates seeking a permanent position in the Cambridge area. We are not seeking freelancers for this role.
- £30,000 – 43,000 basic per annum, in addition to a great basic your package, will include:
- Mileage Allowance
- 5% Pension
- You will also receive an Annual leave allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays, plus a birthday day
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours ( This client is also open to some flexible office/ homeworking days)
- In addition, Mobile and Laptop
- As well as on paid Professional Subscription or APC training expenses
To Apply to this role of Cost Consultant Cambridge U.K
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts
Please quote reference CAMBSQS09/22 in the subject line of your email
Or Call us for a confidential discussion on 0208 638 8857
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom USA Middle East and Asia and many places in between
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the UK USA New Zealand, Middle East and Asia, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the UK or Overseas.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit https://www.rics.org/uk/surveying-profession/join-rics/chartered-member-mrics/
Contact us via the website if you have any questions or queries on our roles, or email email@example.com.
You can also follow us on www.linkedin.com/company/stafford-lawrence-ltd to receive updates on all our new roles
To view all our Quantity Surveyor roles across the United Kingdom and Overseas please visit our UK Jobs page or our International jobs page