Quantity Surveyor Job Dublin, Ireland
This role is open to Irish Nationals or those with a Current right to live and work in Ireland. Please note, you must also have Quantity Surveying experience for our Quantity Surveyor Jobs Dublin.
Our clients are a Cost Consultancy / Chartered Surveyors with offices in Dublin and across the UK.
As a result of an increased workload, clients are seeking a Quantity Surveyor, based from their offices in Dublin. If you have Quantity Surveying experience with a PQS / Cost Consultancy and you are currently based in Ireland and looking to work in Dublin, please get in touch with us to discuss this vacancy.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs Dublin
- Our client is seeking a candidate with some experience of working with a Cost Consultancy /PQS and the ability to manage their own workload.
- In addition, experience of Mixed-Use, Commercial Residential Healthcare A mixture of experiences would be ideal. Our client is also open to candidates with other sector experience.
- MRICS Chartered status is NOT a requirement for this role. Full support to complete your APC will be provided. Ideally, you will already be working towards your Chartered Status.
- A full clean driving licence is also a requirement
- In addition, candidates should also have a Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject: Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or Project Management.
Salary and Benefits for the Cost Consultant Job Dublin, Ireland
Salaries will be discussed on a case by case basis, our client is open to negotiation on level of experience. In addition to a great basic you will receive a benefits package to include:
Laptop, Mobile, Mileage allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor seeking a role in Ireland the UK or overseas please check out our website for further information.
To apply to any of our Construction Consultancy roles
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only go to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
For all our UK, Ireland or International job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors/ Construction Consultants/ Commercial Managers. Please visit our UK or International jobs pages.
Contact us via the website if you have any questions on our roles, or email email@example.com. Or follow us for our latest vacancies on Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram
You can also follow us on www.linked.com/company/stafford-lawrence-ltd to receive updates on all our new roles