Cost Consultant Job USA / Senior Quantity Surveyor – U.S.A
Quantity Surveyor Jobs USA We are seeking to hire a Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor. Our client has requirements in several locations across the United States of America.
We have a number of roles across the U.S.A in a variety of sectors, in Buildings / Real Estate /Data Centres etc. So if you have this experience we are keen to speak to you. This client are a Top Global Construction Consultancy.
Our client are ideally seeking US nationals, but they will also consider British Nationals seeking a role in the USA
Role of the Senior Cost Consultant / Senior Quantity Surveyor job – USA
- Strong Pre Contract Experience – Developing cost plans and estimates through the Design phase, Strong Value Engineering experience. The ability to be able to review subcontractor and contractor pricing on behalf of the client
- In addition, Strong Post Contract experience- Change Management activities throughout the project lifecycle, variances, change control, auditing and final accounts agreed in a timely manner, benchmarking.
- To sum up, strong cost management experience is required for all roles.
Requirements for the Senior Cost Consultant Job – USA
- Circa 5 years + experience also experience working in a construction cost management role.
- In addition, A degree qualification in Construction, Cost Management or Quantity Surveying
- Chartered or working towards Chartered status
- Furthermore, experience of working on Real Estate Projects or Large Data Center construction projects is desirable
- US National or those with a Current Right to live and work in the USA. Our client are open to obtaining visas for U.K Nationals who wish to work in the USA
Salary & Benefits – Salaries for Quantity Surveyors USA
We have a number of roles across the U.S.A for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants with, thus salaries differ depending upon location. We can discuss these in more detail if you are keen on a role in the USA. Please contact us to discuss the salaries for different locations
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV/Resume will only be sent to specifically named clients with your express permission.
Are you looking for a Quantity Surveyor job overseas ? Visit our International jobs page for more Vacancies