Cost Consultant Job Vacancy U.S.A
Quantity Surveyor Jobs USA. We are seeking to hire Cost Consultants or Quantity Surveyors for a well known Construction Consultancy client with offices across the USA. Our client has several requirements in a wide number of locations across the United States of America. So please state your required location when applying to the email below.
The roles are for a variety of sectors in the U.S.A such as Buildings / Real Estate /Data Centres etc. So if you have this experience we would be keen to speak to you. This client are a Top Global Construction Consultancy and a very well known name in the industry.
Our client are ideally seeking US nationals for these roles, but they are also currently able to provide visas for British and Australian Nationals seeking a role in the USA.
Please Note: We work with a number Cost Consultancy organisations in the USA. If you have previously applied to our clients within the last 12 months anywhere in the world, we cannot resubmit your CV as it will be deemed that you are already on their recruitment system.
Role of the Senior Cost Consultant / Senior Quantity Surveyor job – USA
- Strong Pre Contract Cost Planning Experience – Developing cost plans and estimates through the Design phase, Strong Value Engineering experience. The ability to be able to review subcontractor and contractor pricing on behalf of the client
- In addition, Strong Post Contract experience- Change Management activities throughout the project lifecycle, variances, change control, auditing and final accounts agreed in a timely manner, benchmarking.
- To sum up, strong cost management experience is required for all roles.
Requirements for the Senior Cost Consultant Jobs – USA
- Circa 4-8 years + experience as a Cost Consultant in the construction industry. Our client are open to years of experience as they have a range of positions to fill.
- Previous experience working in a construction cost management role with a construction consultancy organisation is a requirement for this role. We are not seeking candidates with a contractor background.
- In addition, A degree qualification in Construction, Cost Management or Quantity Surveying or another construction related degree qualification.
- MRICS Chartered status or currently working towards Chartered status APC.
- Furthermore, experience of working on Real Estate Projects or Large Data Centre construction projects is desirable
- US National or those with a Current Right to live and work in the USA. Our client are also able to obtain visas for U.K and Australian Nationals who wish to work in the USA.
Salary & Benefits – Salaries for Quantity Surveyors USA
We have a number of roles across the U.S.A for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants, thus salaries differ depending upon location. We can discuss these in more detail if you are keen on a role in the United States of America. Please contact us to discuss the salaries for the different locations.
To apply for the Cost Consultant role in America
Email an up-to-date CV/ Resume to our International Recruitment Team email@example.com
Please quote Reference : USA Quantity Surveyors/11/22
If you would like a discussion on roles in the USA before sending a CV please call us on 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV/Resume will only be sent to specifically named clients with your express permission.
Are you looking for a Quantity Surveyor job overseas ? Visit our International jobs page for more Vacancies
International Job Vacancies for Quantity Surveyors Cost Consultants and Commercial Managers
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and U.S.A
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the U.S.A, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants or Quantity surveyors for roles in the U.S.A, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.